Christmas is just around the corner – and Overwatch is celebrating it again as usual. Blizzard has now started the annual winter event.
In the online action game Overwatch, the winter wonderland returns again in 2021. The winter event is now live on PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Switch. You can get six new legendary skins as well as all winter wonderland skins from previous years; The latter are available for less this year.
In addition to the skins, all Winderwunderland brawls are available, including freeze-thaw elimination (4v4), Mei’s snowball fight, yeti hunt and snowball deathmatch. The event content can all be gambled until January 6, 2022.
The weekly challenges in this year’s event at a glance:
- The weekly challenges return with the Winter Wonderland event. Players who win any nine games can unlock time-limited rewards.
- The rewards include a variety of player icons, sprays, and epic skins!
- Week 1: winter wool for tracers
- Week 2: Mistletoe for Symmetra
- Week 3: peppermint chocolate for Brigitte
There are also the following new cosmetic extras:
- 5 legendary skins
- Reindeer for Orisa
- Sled for D.Va
- Snowman for Wrecking Ball
- Frost spirit for Genji
- Snowboarder for Baptiste
- 3 epic skins
- Player icons, sprays