The CRPG Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous has received a big patch version 1.1 which includes improved mounted combat, better performance and visuals, fixes and more.
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous First Big Patch Now Live
The CRPG Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous has got its first big patch which follows previous smaller patches it received since its release in September. In version 1.1 the title receives better performance and visuals in several locations, it also gains improved mounted combat in turn-based mode, fixes for reactivity to choices and better visuals for some NPCs. Changes have also been made to crusade management, this includes the option to control armies from the throne room instead of having to walk out of the city to do so.
This update is quite hefty with 14.2GB to download via Steam, and is even larger on other platforms. You can check out the patch note highlights below:
- Visuals and performance of multiple areas has been improved;
- Improved the visuals of multiple NPC;
- Fixed the inaccuracies in reactivity to your choices, such as some NPCs appearing where they should not be;
- Improved the mounted combat in turn-based mode and fixed another issue with Charge;
- In your inventory it will be easier to tell the scrolls you can learn from those you can’t;
- Crusade underwent many changes, and also you can control the armies from the crusade interface now (from the throne room).
There are also a number of fixes for Quests, Areas, Crusade, Classes & Mechanics, turn-based mode, items, UI, AI, audio and other general fixes. For a full list of changes check them out on the Steam post. For all your adventuring needs check out our Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous wiki.
If you want to know what we thought of Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous be sure to check out our Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous Review | A Colossal CRPG. Also don’t miss out on our latest Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Guides which includes Cult Leader Warpriest Build Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous Guide | Zealous Warpriest and Zen Archer Monk Build Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous Guide | Machinegun Monk.
For more news find it here in Star Ocean The Divine Force Gets Debut Trailer During Playstation State Of Play and Horizon Forbidden West Developers Share New Details On Tools, Weapons And Climbing Mechanics.