This is another profession Pokemon Go Event, which means Quick start research It’s back again.
If you are unfamiliar, Jump-Start Research is a single special research task designed to help new players who experience Pokemon Go, or lost players who return after a period of time.
The six-part Jump-Start research mission introduces you to all the key aspects of the game-from hatching eggs and taking snapshots to fighting in raids or fighting with other trainers. At the same time, its rewards can help you get some good quality iconic Pokemon, such as Dragonite, Lapras and shiny Eevee. Basically, this is a research task that must be completed.
The Jump-Start research branch was previously available twice-summer 2019 and summer 2020. It returns again this year, running during Pokemon Go’s fifth anniversary event until July 15th. however, This special study will not expire – So once you grab it in an ongoing activity, you can take a moment to complete it.
the most important is, The start-up research can only be completed once, Once. If you selected a task and completed the task in the previous year, it will still be marked as completed in your special task list, so you will not be able to start again.
Pokemon Go Jump-Start research missions and rewards
As we said above, as of the time of writing this article, players must open their “special” task menu and get the start-up research before 8pm local time on July 15th. To open the menu, press the orange button at the bottom right corner of Pokemon Go. In the menu below, there are three tabs-Today, Live and Special. Today is a current event, and Field, of course, refers to the field research mission that month. Special refers to a special mission line-Jump-Start research is one of them.
Remember, this research is designed to help new players or returning players catch up. Therefore, Pokemon, Candy, and EXP rewards are not the most exciting for experienced players-but they are great for novices. If you are a novice and have a lower level, please don’t forget to use the lucky eggs you get in the process of completing the tasks as rewards to maximize your XP income.
Jump-Start Research is a six-part mission. Each of the six parts has three missions. You must complete three missions to get various rewards. The following are the tasks and their rewards:
Quick start research 1/6
- Make new friends (5000 XP reward)
- Catch 3 Pokémon using WeaTher Boost (5000 XP bonus)
- Hatch an egg (5000 XP reward)
- Completion rewards: 2x lucky eggs, 15,000 Stardust, Dratini Encounter
Quick start research 2/6
- Get candy when walking with friends (30 times the Dratini candy bonus)
- Take a Dratini snapshot (30 times the Dratini candy bonus)
- Evolution Dratini (10,000 XP bonus)
- Completion rewards: 1x Advanced Assault Pass, 15,000 Stardust, 2x Lucky Egg
- Note: You will need Dragonair that evolved from Dratini to complete the final task of this research. Unless you have more Dratini and candies to spare, don’t evolve again immediately.
Quick start research 3/6
- Strengthen Pokémon 10 times (15,000 XP bonus)
- Fight another trainer in the major leagues (15,000 XP reward)
- Fight in a raid (15,000 XP reward)
- Completion rewards: 2x lucky eggs, 15,000 XP, 2x star tablets
Quick start research 4/6
- Catch 5 different kinds of Pokémon (Chimchar encounter rewards)
- Obtain legends from research breakthroughs or raids (Piplup encounter rewards)
- Hatch 3 eggs (Turtwig encounter reward)
- Rewards: 2x lucky eggs, 15,000 stardust, shiny Ibrahimovic Encounter
Quick start research 5/6
- Take a snapshot of Eevee (30,000 XP reward)
- Send 5 gifts to friends (30,000 XP reward)
- Trade 3 Pokémon (30,000 XP reward)
- Completion rewards: 30,000 XP, 2x lucky eggs, Lapras Encounter
Quick start research 6/6
- Make new friends (60x Dratini candy bonus)
- Win a level 3 or higher raid (60 times the Dratini candy bonus)
- Evolution of Dragonair (100,000 XP award)
- Completion reward: 2x lucky eggs. 100,000 experience points, 15,000 stardust
') ); }); });}