The year is coming to an end, Niantic has planned a special month Pokemon Go Players.
starting from tomorrow, December 1, The heritage season begins and will last until March 1. It seems that Professor Willow has discovered a historic cave site with a huge door with a strange unlocking mechanism.
Somehow, this has to do with exploring heritage, such as the history of places, Pokemon and other trainers. According to online rumors, this may hint at what will happen in the season before the release of “Pokemon: Arceus” on January 28.
You see, the upcoming Switch game is set in the old version of the Shenao area, where you will try to complete the first Pokedex ever. Therefore, we may get history lessons related to this during the heritage season. We will have to wait and find out.
Some seasons include Incense Day December 5 It will feature Pokemon Swinub. Here, Professor Willow will recruit Blanche to help investigate the mechanism of the mysterious door. She finds that the first mechanism needs the help of Ice Pokemon such as Stardust and Swinub to activate.
From 11 am to 5 pm local time, Swinubs will be active in the wild and attracted by incense. If you are lucky, you may encounter a shiny one. During this period, if you evolve Pokemon to Piloswine to obtain Mamoswine, the latter will know the ancient power of Charged Attack.
There will also be event rewards, such as event-specific field research and two fragrant item packs in a store containing 1 PokeCoin.
If you have not prepared incense, you will want to hoard incense, because the following ice-based Pokemon will be attracted to it from 11 am to 12 noon, 1 pm to 2 pm, and 3 pm to 4 pm: Seel, Jynx , Sneasel, Snorunt, Snover, and vanilla. If you are lucky, you may encounter Galarian Darumaka.
The use of incense will also attract the following Pokémon from 12 noon to 1 pm, 2 pm to 3 pm, and 4 pm to 5 pm: Onix, Cubone, Rhyhorn, Wooper, Phanpy, Barboach, if you are lucky, also There is Lavitar.
There are more things to look forward to, because from December 7-12 There will be a Dragonspiral Descent event inspired by the Dragonspiral Tower in the Unova area. More details will follow.
There will also be a two-part Pokemon Go Holidays event, from December 16-31You can look forward to Pokemon wearing costumes, Ice Pokemon appearing more frequently in the wild, field research dedicated to events, winter-themed avatar items, and plenty of rewards.
December Community Day will also be a busy day, and will actually last for two days.Exceed Saturday, December 18 and Sunday, December 19 From 11 am to 5 pm local time, the featured Pokemon in the 2021 Community Day event will appear more frequently in the wild.
In addition, the Pokemon appearing in the 2020 Community Day event will hatch from the egg and appear in the raid.
The activity rewards during this period include three hours of incense and bait modules, you can get 1/2 the incubation distance, and 2 times the capture XP and capture stardust.
There will be special rewards on weekends: start Friday, December 17 At 1pm local time and lasts until Sunday, December 19 At 11:59 pm local time, the Stardust cost of the transaction will be reduced by 25%, and an additional special transaction will be added every day.
There will also be a special one-time purchase community day gift box, which can purchase 1,280 PokeCoins, which contains 50 Ultra Balls, six Star Pieces, one Elite Fast TM and one Elite Charged TM. 30 Ultra Balls will be provided free of charge in the store.
To help everyone prepare for such a grand Community Day, the maximum expandable number of Pokémon storage and item packs will be increased by 500, which is great considering all the Pokémon you will capture. This means that the upper limit of Pokemon storage expansion will reach 5,500, and the upper limit of inventory expansion will reach 4,500.
If you missed any or part of this year’s Community Day, here are the Wild Encounters you can look forward to on Saturday, December 18
on Sunday, December 19, The following Pokémon will appear more frequently: Eevee, Duskull, Shinx, Tepig, and Oshawott. And, yes, if you are lucky, you can meet shiny ones.
It is worth noting that no matter what day it is, all the Pokemon listed above will be attracted by incense and bait.
But wait, there’s more: Community Day in December 2021 will provide a special research story at a price of $1 or an equivalent price level in your local currency. Timed research will also be conducted on that Saturday until the next Monday, and will focus on all the Pokemon missions that have appeared in Community Day events in the past two years.
There will also be field research missions, and Mega Energy will be obtained for Charizard, Beedrill, Gengar, Gyarados and Altaria upon completion.
There will also be a large number of Pokemon hatched from 2 km long eggs and have some fun in the raid.
With Eggs, you can expect the following species to hatch: Charmander, Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Magikarp, Porygon, Elekid, Magby, Seedot, Piplup, and Budew. You may even hatch shiny ones.
The following Pokemon featuring Community Day 2020 will appear in the raid: Charmander, Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Electrobuz, Magmar, Magikarp, Porygon, Seedot, and Piplup. You might even catch a shiny one.
Finally, don’t forget to get exclusive moves when evolving some of the following Pokemon from Friday to Sunday:
- Charizard-Evolve Charmeleon into a Charizard who knows how to attack dragon’s breath quickly.
- Beedrill-Evolve Kakuna into a Beedrill, it knows that charging attack drills are running.
- Alakazam-Evolve Kadabra into an Alakazam who knows the fast attack counter.
- Machamp-Evolve Machamp into a Machamp that knows the rewards of charging attacks.
- Gengar-Evolve Haunter into a Gengar who knows Charged Attack Shadow Punch.
- Gyarados-Evolution of Magikarp into Gyarados who knows to charge and attack Aqua Tail.
- Vaporeon-Eevee Eevee into a Vaporeon who knows about scalds from charged attacks.
- Jolteon-Evolve Eevee into a Jolteon who knows to charge and attack Zap Cannon.
- Flareon-Eevee Eevee into a Flareon who knows the super power of charging attack.
- Espeon-Eevee evolved into Espeon who knows Charged Attack Shadow Ball.
- Umbreon-Eevee Eevee into a Umbreon who knows to charge and attack the psychic.
- Shiftry-Evolve Nuzleaf into Shiftry that knows how to quickly attack bullet seeds.
- Altaria-Evolve Swablu into an Altaria who knows the Charged Attack Moonblast.
- Empoleon-Evolve Prinplup into an Empoleon who knows how to charge and attack water cannons.
- Luxray-Evolve Luxio into a Luxray that knows to charge and attack psychic teeth.
- Roserade-Evolve Roselia into a known Roserade. Quickly attack bullet seeds. Or, evolve Roselia into a Roserade who knows Charged Attack Fire-type Weather Ball
- Garchomp-Evolve Gabite into a Garchomp who knows to charge the energy to attack the earth.
- Rhyperior-Evolve Rhydon into a Rhyperior who understands Charged Attack Rock Wrecker.
- Electivire-Evolve Electabuzz into an Electivire that knows to charge and attack flamethrowers.
- Magmortar-Evolve Magmar into a Magmortar who knows to charge and attack the thunderbolt.
- Leafeon-Evolve Eevee into a Leafeon that knows how to quickly attack bullet seeds.
- Glaceon-Evolution of Eevee into a Glaceon that knows the pulse of charging water.
- Porygon-Z-Evolve Porygon2 into Porygon-Z who knows Charged Attack Tri Attack.
- Dusknoir-Evolve Dusclops into Dusknoir who knows the Charged Attack Shadow Ball.
- Serperior-Evolve Serperior into a Serperior who knows how to attack violent plants with electricity.
- Emboar-Evolve Pignite into an Emboar who knows Charged Attack Blast Burn.
- Samurott-Evolve Dewott into a Samurott who knows how to charge and attack water cannons.
- Talonflame-Evolve Fletchinder into a Talonflame that knows how to quickly attack incineration.
- Sylveon-Eevee Eevee into a Sylveon who knows to charge Psyshock
Pokemon Go has a lot of activities in December, so don’t forget to start the game and have all the fun.