2021 Earthquake Conference Coming soon, before the start of the current digital campaign, Bethesda has released a timetable suggesting Machine game May be working earthquake.
This year’s QuakeCon will not be held in a regular location in Dallas.Instead, this will be a project called QuakeCon is at home, It’s back August 19 (The whole thing is ready to end August 21).
During the event, you can watch the live broadcast, which contains updates on current and upcoming games, tournaments, charity fundraising, puppies, giveaways, etc. But today, based on the specific and updated schedule provided by Bethesda, it looks like we can also get something else: a possible Quake project for MachineGames.
According to the above schedule, most of the major events were held on the first day, and one of them was particularly eye-catching: the Quake 25th Anniversary Symposium, co-hosted with id Software and Wolfenstein developer MachineGames.
Could it be that the Quake project of MachineGames is currently under development? Since Wolfenstein: Youngblood was launched in 2019, the studio has been doing something. We know this is a mysterious Indiana Jones game-but will it hide some Quake-y things in another game?
In recent years, QuakeCon events have grown to include not only id Software games. The show basically became Bethesda’s second E3, and the company used this to show off the content of The Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout 76, and even share past news about Arkane games.
Considering that QuakeCon 2021 will start at this time next week, we don’t need to wait too long.
If you don’t want to deal with the text in the picture, we have copied the complete timeline for you below.
- Welcome to QuakeCon 2021: 2 p.m. EST
- Celebrate Quake’s 25th Anniversary with id Software and MachineGames: 2:05pm EST – Kevin Cloud and Marty Stratton from id Software and Jerk Gustafsson from MachineGames discuss the impact and legacy of the original earthquake on its 25th anniversary.
- Learn more about DEATHLOOP with Arkane Lyon: 2:30 pm ET – Arkane Lyon makes the community…loop…details about the upcoming PlayStation 5 console exclusive DEATHLOOP – including special discussions on multiplayer games.
- Fallout 76: Make Appalachia your own with Fallout Worlds: 3pm EST-Join the members of the Fallout 76 development team to discuss how the game is developed and learn more about our upcoming Fallout Worlds Update.
- ZeniMax Online Studios in the award-winning The Elder Scrolls Online: 3:30 pm ET – Matt Firor and Rich Lambert take players into ESO to discuss important additions to the game and what new players can get from the award-winning MMO.
- Relive the opening of Skyrim with the creators of BGS: 4 p.m. EST-Hey! You finally woke up. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Skyrim, watching the opening moments of Skyrim, creators share inside stories and relive memories during the development process.
- Doomsday Eternal Studio Update with Marty and Hugo: 4:30pm EST – id Software’s Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin bring fans the latest news about what’s happening in Doom Eternal.
') ); }); });}