On August 19, Bethesda is once again organizing QuakeCon, this time in digital format as a purely online event. Also included: streaming program plan, charity campaigns, raffles and much more.
QuakeCon at Home starts on August 19 at 8 p.m. and is packed with a full program, not least because of the anniversaries of some games such as Quake and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Bethesda has now published the program schedule and it is really packed:
Thursday 19th August
- Welcome to QuakeCon 2021 with Pete Hines & Erin Losi: 8:00 p.m. CEST
- “Celebrating 25 Years of Quake” with id Software and MachineGames: 8:05 pm CEST – Kevin Cloud and Marty Stratton from id Software talk to Jerk Gustafsson from MachineGames about the influence and legacy of the original Quake, which in celebrates its 25th birthday this year.
- “Deep Dive into DEATHLOOP” (DEATHLOOP under the magnifying glass) with Arkane Lyon: 8:30 pm CEST – Arkane Lyon captivate fans with details on the upcoming console-exclusive PlayStation 5 title DEATHLOOP and, above all, talk about the multiplayer component.
- Fallout 76 – “Making Appalachia Your Own with Fallout Worlds”: 9:00 p.m. CEST – The team from Fallout 76 takes a look at the development of the game and the upcoming “Fallout Worlds” update.
- “Inside the Award-Winning The Elder Scrolls Online” with ZeniMax Online Studios: 9:30 p.m. CEST – Matt Firor and Rich Lambert dive deep into ESO, talk about the great ones Extensions to the game and reveal what new players can expect from the award-winning MMO.
- “Reliving the Opening of Skyrim” with Bethesda Game Studios: 10:00 p.m. CEST – “Hey you there! You are finally awake.“We’re celebrating the 10th anniversary of the role-playing game together and experiencing the first steps in Skyrim, while the creators share internal stories and remember the development of the title.
- DOOM Eternal Studio Update with Marty and Hugo: 10:30 p.m. CEST – Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin from id Software bring fans up to date on what’s happening around DOOM Eternal.
- ANZ – Fallout 76 End Game Guide: 5:00 a.m. CEST (following day)
- ANZ – Fallout 76 – “Playing with UFC Middleweight Rob Whittaker” (playing with former UFC middleweight champion Rob Whittaker): 06:30 am CEST (next day)
Friday 20th August
- UK – Fallout 76 – UK-Stream Team Build-a-Thon: 15:30 Uhr MESZ
- UK – “Let’s Talk Quake” with Digital Foundry: 4:45 p.m. CEST
- “DEATHLOOP Meets its Makers” (The voices of DEATHLOOP have their say): 8:15 pm CEST
- WeRateDog’s Matt Nelson and Pete Hines Rate Dogs & More: 9:30 p.m. CEST
- Code Orange vs. Quake Music Video Debut: 10:15 p.m. CEST
- Alienware – “Fundraising and Raising Heck” with Anna Maree: 11:00 PM CEST
- The Elder Scrolls Online – Dungeon Speed Run Competition: 00:30 CEST (following day)
- Exclusive appearance by Trivium: 02:00 a.m. CEST (next day)
- „Skyrim – 10th Anniversary Interactive Fun Run “(Skyrim – interactive donation run for 10th birthday) with Gus Johnson: 03:00 CEST (following day)
- ANZ – The Elder Scrolls Online – Mates of Oblivion Dungeon Runs: 6:30 a.m. CEST (next day)
- ANZ – The Elder Scrolls Online – MissMollyMakes – “An Epic Banquet”: 07:45 am CEST (following day)
Saturday 21st August
- UK – DOOM Eternal – „Prayer vs. Slayer“: 15:30 Uhr MESZ
- UK – ESO – Through Flames of Ambition with the UK Stream Team: 4:45 p.m. CEST
- DOOM Eternal – “BATTLEMODE Community Bonanza!”: 8:15 pm CEST
- Fallout 76 – „C.A.M.P. Love It or Nuke It“ (C.A.M.P. zelebrieren oder atomisieren): 21:30 Uhr MESZ
- Quake World Championship Grand Finals: 10:45 p.m. EDT
- The Elder Scrolls Online – Live Art Creation: 00:30 CEST (next day)
So if the weather doesn’t play along, as usual this year, you will certainly not be bored. Further details and descriptions of the panels are available at quakecon.bethesda.net/schedule/.