Usually, Soulslikes are close and personal, with ranged combat rarely being an option. Remnant: From the Ashes, on the other hand, sent you into hearty co-op shooting orgies. With Remnant II, the developers have been working on a successor for some time, which has now finally been given a release date.
In the overhyped Soulslike genre you have to find your own twist to stand out from the crowd. Remnant: From the Ashes did quite well in 2019 by sending you into hearty firefights, optionally even in co-op. With Remnant II, Gunfire Games has been working on a successor for some time, which has now been given a release date.
>> Prepare to die: 10 kommende Souls-like-Games <<
As announced at the Summer Game Fest, the release of Remnant II isn’t that far in the future either. The game will be released on July 25th on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Pre-orders are now possible and of course the game is available in various editions. You can choose from a total of three versions, below we list what they contain and bring:
Standard Edition – 49,99 $
- Base Game – Games REMNANT IIwhen it releases on July 25th
Deluxe Edition – $59.99
- Standard Edition Content
- Three armor sets: Elder’s Armor Set, Void Armor, and Noble Armor REMNANT: From the Ashes
Ultimate Edition – 69,99 $
- Deluxe Edition Content
- Early Access – Games REMNANT II already on July 21 before the official release
- Survival Pack – Start the game with a variety of consumables to survive against powerful opponents
- DLC Bundle – Get three DLC packs for REMNANT II. More details on the DLC packs will be announced at a later date. All DLCs are expected to be available within a year of release.
Below is a new trailer that Gunfire Games released at Summer Game Fest.