in case Resident Evil Village So far, we have been fighting with teeth and nails to survive, and then seeking help from well-trained agents, Chris Redfield, The upcoming odds.
When you regain control after the last boss fight and subsequent cutscenes, all you need to do is to move forward and become familiar with the new equipment.
Resident Evil Village Chris Redfield
Next, place the edge of the cliff to your right. In the next section, you don’t need to worry about saving ammunition and supplies. You will get more information on a regular basis, so feel free to use the powerful arsenal.
As you walk towards the village, take it out when you are close to the mountainside on the road, and then climb over the crumbling walls to enter Luiza’s house.
Pick up the supplies from the box, then walk through the torch and open the door.
Fight on the Fallow Plot with large beasts, and then leave bears in the village.
Look to the left, there are more supplies on the left side of the workshop, then slide in from the well and through the house.
Go to the right, then to the right again, back to the castle.
When you arrive at the tractor, prepare a shatter grenade so that it penetrates into the armored pecan that appears, and then send a second wave toward you.
There are more werewolves to defeat when you head towards the war girl statue around the corner. Then follow the prompts to mark the target.
After that, you will have to fight against a large number of armored and regular attacking werewolves in an organized manner. If you need more ammunition or grenades at any time, there is more at the blue gate next to the statue of the girl of war.
Two huge ho deposits will fall almost immediately, and you can disperse them with a debris grenade and then sweep them away with a machine gun.
When they fall, hit the same spot with a marker again, and tie the next wave.
Deal with the armored lynx first, but make full use of all weapons or you will be overwhelmed when reloading.
Deploy the marker for the third time, then jump into the waiting hole.
The green flares bring more supplies and then fall into the underground cave below.
In the next area, you will have to fight the big Urias again. When he jumped into the air, sprinted behind him while sprinting under him. Alternatively, you can also stagger with grenades.
Keep it for as long as possible, and shoot the opening in his back if possible to slow him down. Eventually, you will be prompted to ask him to carry out an air strike on the mark.
In order to do this successfully, I found that the easiest way is to run counterclockwise outside the arena, shoot backwards when convenient, and then conduct an air strike when he recovers from the attack animation.
After I suffered two blows, he died and dropped a huge crystal mace.
Go deep into the cave and approach the giant fungus.
Now, climbing the stairs to face Miranda at the ceremony, walking through her laboratory as usual.There is a lot of knowledge to distill here to understand the role you have fought for so far, so don’t feel
When you are done, smash the lock on the other side door of the laboratory-and this is the last part!
- Resident Evil Village Walkthrough Part 1-Enter the village, Louisa’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Chapel
- Resident Evil Village Part 3-War Hall, Dungeon, and the boss of Bella Dimitrescu’s first daughter
- Statue of the baptistery in the evil village of the residents
- Resident Evil Village Part 5-Wine Cellar, Terrace and Courtyard
- Resident Evil Country Piano Puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7-The Second Daughter Boss War in the Library
- Resident Evil Village 5 bells in the studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9-Treasure Map, Roof and Battle of the Third Daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu boss fights
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Benevento Doll House | Beneviento’s Treasure, Door Code, Music Box Puzzle Solution
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 | Moreau Boss, water gate puzzle and ship key location
- Resident Evil Village Part 14 | Puzzles, Otto’s Mill, Fortress and Urias Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 15 | Heisenberg’s Factory vs. Boss Battle
- Resident Evil Village Part 16 | Finding Chris Redfield
- Resident Evil Village Part 17 | Mother Miranda The Ultimate Boss
')); }); });}