After tickling the ivory downstairs, Resident Evil Village Take you through the iron badge door above the Opera House and enter library.
You can go through the unlocked door on the first floor next to the piano, or you can go upstairs to the balcony and over the platform.
However, when you approach the Iron Insignia gate, the castle maid will appear. Spin your tail and run in a circle around her-either go back downstairs and go through the open door on the other side of the room, or go up through the balcony, depending on the path you choose to take.
When the squeak of the iron badge door opens, you will enter the library.
Resident Evil Village-The Second Daughter Boss Battle of the Library
In this next room, you will be haunted by the buggy daughter of another Vampire Queen, who uses her swarms of flies and sickles to cross-talk you.
This time, defeating her is not as simple as opening a window.
Looking above the ceiling of the library, you will see a skylight. Walk from the place where you entered the library to the other side of the skylight, and then pull the lever to let the cold in.
From the notes of the opera house, you now know that the flies that make up the corpse of your daughter are susceptible to the village’s cold climate-slowing them down enough to be hit by knives and bullets.
Pulling the sunroof lever will weaken the daughter so that she can shoot her and cause damage.
After a while, the lever will reset, so please pull it again and fire at will.
In order to keep you away from the safety of the joystick, my daughter will run and hide behind the bookcase in the room when she is fragile.
Chase and chase her to get as hurt as possible. If possible, there will be fragments of ammunition in the room to pick up.
But keep in mind that you need to pull the lever regularly, and then the lever will eventually drop-leaving another Crystal Torso behind.
Before you leave, check the drawers in the room and check for stolen goods, then go through the double doors and enter the joy hall, where you will find the joy mask.
Then, instead of opening the door behind you to enter the main house, you enter the studio through the carved door and find the next confusing puzzle in it.
- Resident Evil Village Walkthrough Part 1-Enter the village, Louisa’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Chapel
- Resident Evil Village Part 3-War Hall, Dungeon, and the boss of Bella Dimitrescu’s first daughter
- Statue of the baptistery in the evil village of the residents
- Resident Evil Village Part 5-Wine Cellar, Terrace and Courtyard
- Resident Evil Country Piano Puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7-The Second Daughter Boss War in the Library
- Resident Evil Village Bells in the Studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9-Treasure Map, Roof and Battle of the Third Daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu boss fights
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Benevento Doll House | Beneviento’s Treasure, Door Code, Music Box Puzzle Solution
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 – Powering Windmills, Water Gate Puzzles and Moreau Boss
- Resident Evil Village Part 14-Otto’s Old Mill and Stronghold
- Resident Evil Village Part 15-Heisenberg’s Factory vs. Boss Battle
- Resident Evil Village Part 16-Finding Chris Redfield
- Resident Evil Village Part 17-The Last Boss of Miranda Mother
')); }); });}