Game news Return to PS5: Improvements from patch 1.3.3 that have been restored with 1.3.6
Returnal was released a good week ago and has encountered some issues with its first updates. During the week, Housemarque released patch 1.3.3, but not everything went as planned.
These Update 1.3.3 Returnal was supposed to fix the blocked doors issue, prevent crashes, and balance the gameplay a bit, but it resulted in a fatal bug that corrupted the save. The developers are very responsive and put it online as quickly as possible Patch 1.3.4 that fixed the problem by rolling back the title to version 1.3.1. Are you still following? Well. After that was done, Housemarque presented a number of possible backup cases and indicated what to do next for those who have encountered a corruption problem.
Today the studio released update 1.3.6, with which Returnal can continue its advance. It includes all the improvements from patch 1.3.3 without the corruption saving issues. The patch notice is therefore essentially identical to the one we communicated to you on Wednesday, even if we suspect it is some minor fixes
- Several stability fixes for infrequent crashes / freezes
- Fixed an issue where pre-order combinations would sometimes block items from being collected and doors to be opened
- Fixed incorrect healing behavior when resting in Helios
- Fixed issues with some custom controller mappings
- Lots of minor fixes and improvements
To read too
Buy Returnal from FNAC
By MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com