Maxis has updated “The Sims 4” with many new skin tones.
With a new complexion The Sims 4, You can look forward to custom sliders and new makeup color palettes. You can also look forward to three improved basic game hairstyles and a facelift of the main menu.
As Maxis promised in the summer, the update has been going on for some time.
“Inclusiveness is the core of franchising, and we understand that we have not fulfilled this promise yet,” Executive producer Lindsay Pearson said at the time, Promises to provide more skin tones, as well as updates to the currently available shades.
“The Sims are committed not only to tolerance, but also to tolerance of truth and respect. We realize that there is no single solution to representation, and we are committed to continuous improvement over the long term.” Pearson added.
Here-one day! Today, the free game update brings you more than 100 customization tools for skin tone, skin tone and makeup, three improved basic game hairstyles and main menu changes. Now open to all “The Sims 4” players! pic.twitter.com/p7QIIkI74d
-The Sims (@TheSims) December 7, 2020
The new makeup slider adds more options and includes hue, saturation, value or brightness, and opacity, which can now be modified on makeup.
You can also save custom swatches while adjusting the sliders for a perfect look. When you click the color swatch and makeup swatch while modifying the slider, you will have the opportunity to save your customized settings so that you can reuse it later.
The hair update includes the basic game children’s hair, the second version of the hair removes the baby’s hair. The team also updated the male hair that you may have difficulty identifying from the original hair.
Finally, in addition to improvements, there is a patch. You can view the comments below.
The Sims 4 update
The Sims 4
- When interacting with Alien Sims, we clarified the Xenophilia moodlet. It should no longer say “From the discovery of aliens”, but is now correctly read as “From interacting with aliens”.
- Solved the problem that Simmers could not deliver when changing the color sample of the operating table. Now listening, I have heard of renting the wings of the entire hospital to give birth in real life and other quirks, but this is indeed a thing.
- After receiving a call from an NPC Sim, the male Sim will no longer be pregnant.
- NPC Sims will now text and call to invite to the festival. I personally welcome the calm and quiet of the phone beeping continuously. But I can’t miss a festival!
- The Sims rejoice! Yard sale customers will no longer invade their houses and use household items. This is a yard sale…in the yard, not an open day.
- Have you ever regretted that you trust some Sims, enough to give them the keys to their apartment, so that they will continue to get visits for milk and juice? You can rest assured that they will no longer visit you for this purpose. I think the love of some neighbors is commendable, but it goes beyond the proverb “Can I drink sugar?”. Type of situation.
- Fixed the issue that the interaction of participating in the GeekCon competition would not appear when interacting with the object.
- We decided to be more clear when displaying the location of Festivals, so now it will be displayed as “Near <插入位置>“Nearby” instead of a unique location that is not entirely correct. The same is true for the festivals in “Snow Escape”.
Cat and dog
- When a pet is told to sleep in a pet bed, it will no longer sleep in a random place. Allegedly, in my world, they can sleep in the most comfortable place. This is my conspiracy.
- Sims can now take a shower in the rain…The jury is still singing and dancing.
- When performing interactive “shoveling snow”, Sims will no longer “throw” their shovel when performing other autonomous activities.
- Our friendly neighbourhood Snowpal has changed its name from Chil to Chill. All I knew before was a lie…a lie!
- Have you ever felt that the spirit of spending the holidays was too difficult to deal with, and Father Winter began to be everywhere and didn’t let you do too much… out of control? Do not be afraid! Father Winter will stop copying his name* in order to spread the holiday cheers. *Please note that this fix is not completely retrospective, and there should be no problems with the new save. Existing savings will be corrected over time.
- Duck Security SCROO9E Super XL Smart Vault Will not disappear after joining Woohoo in The Sims… You can say Woohoo is full of romance and magic, but maybe it will not reach this level?
- NPCs from Actor Career sometimes never appear on Set, which makes the show impossible to complete. We have talked with union representatives and everyone has agreed to stop this absurd strike.
- Mermaid and other occults will no longer be able to be mixed occults. How are they made? Oh boy, I’m not sure if it’s suitable for me to talk to the mermaid and the caster-bee.
- Certain features in Simmer Saves that are not affected will no longer see randomly generated mermaid sims. However, this fix is not retroactive, so it should be treated as repaired in the new save.
- The problem that the pizza has been delivered to Lagoon Look Lot is scheduled to arrive in time.
Explore the University
- Have you ever happened to these things? Your Sims are ready to provide products to Sprites, but just find a crystal stuck that cannot be moved? Sims is no longer a problem now, the product can be deleted to restore all etiquette. The elves rejoiced.
- We fixed an issue with the console simulator that prevented them from closing the Humanoid Robot’s “Behavior Module” menu properly.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the project to be called back after the loan is paid in full. That’s not the way Repo Person works…not the way it works.
- Sims with research and debate skills 3 or higher will no longer be able to “convince” young Sims.
- Now, when you join the “Secret Society”, you can correctly unlock the secret society mask of the Masquerade in “Create Sims”.
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not automatically execute the Heckle animation when playing table tennis.
- Fixed an issue that triggered off-grid notifications after arriving at different locations in Evergreen Harbor, even though these notifications were not marked as off-grid.
- We talked to all the ecological inspectors and they all agreed that if you completely upgrade your equipment to be super efficient and amazing, you should not charge a fine for energy-saving equipment. I mean all these jobs are still fined? Not in this house!
- Fixed an issue where some placeholder text was displayed in the notification after Dumpster Diving.
- American prophets will now play music… as a prophecy.
- When Wear Wear Bags NAP is enabled, Grim Reaper will not partially disappear when it appears on the batch. Reaper contributes!
- Living a lifestyle without electrical appliances? We have news to tell you! Sims will no longer be punished for not having “green appliances”. No electrical appliances, no fines!
- Canned soups and drinks from vending machines no longer deteriorate. Time to stock!
- Sims can no longer walk with their baby.
- Space Heaters can now be placed on the plots in the list. Share warmth everywhere!
- Fixed the problem that the shoe removal mark in 5-1-2 Qingsong could not work normally. We also added shoe shine logos in 5-1-1 Qingsong and 2-4-2 Wakamori City.
- Sims will now be even more angry when they are appropriately angry with other Sims. “Yes, I’m very angry!…No! This is my angry face!”
- Fixed an issue where certain animations would stutter when snowboarding or skiing. We also make sure that high-skilled Sims will not always choose “Rabbit Slope”.
- Izzy Fabulous star Simmi Rank just awesome So we have to correct it to one star less than shown.Don’t worry about Izzy, you have 4 stars in my book, you are that It’s great for me.
- After a lot of discussion, whether it is a cave shrine or a mountain shrine as a hiking destination, we finally decided to name it as a mountain shrine.
- We modified Bamboo blinds to prevent prying eyes Now you can like them very much Thousand-word window.
- NPC Sims will no longer “take over” slopes by themselves indefinitely, now they will share the joy of slopes with all Sims.
- Fixed an issue where Sims would be highlighted in the “Emotion Panel” as if they would receive new emotions every time they travel.
- Sims with rock climbing skill 7 or higher can climb high walls on their own (so high! So many walls!). No need to face things that make you feel uncomfortable… automatically.
- Chatting with Yamachan and asking if he is okay, he seems to start talking randomly and then say goodbye for no reason. We are happy to report that he is okay now and will try not to do so.Give us a hug
- Mountain food stall. During the festival, Komorebi Festivals will no longer randomly close stores.
- Create a simulated asset ymHat_EP10 helmet goggles It has been fixed that the cut around the neck is no longer displayed, and we ensure that no facial hair is removed when wearing this asset.
- When the frame is displayed, experimenting with the frame will no longer use the same photo.
- Hot pot meals are now part of the restaurant menu! I miss the time to go to the restaurant for dinner. One of my favorite things is a conveyor belt that can transport your fixtures and never leave your table.
- Vampire Sims will no longer be affected by temperature, so they will not always be obsessed with illuminated fireplaces that are trying to warm up.