Lovers autobattler Teamfight Tactics, from Riot Games, already have a new patch to download and update the game. This version 10.10 brings with it a new galaxy Called Galactic Weapon, odds adjustments to it, and more changes to rank champions. The developer team has mentioned that balance changes will become lighter as they get closer to the mid-set update to Galaxies. Below we review the main news.
New galaxy and system changes
The new galaxy that lands on TFT is called Galactic Weapon and when a game happens in it all the players will start with the same 2 objects complete. In addition to this addition, the galaxies have received some adjustments, they are the following:
- Super dense galaxy: now grants a free Force of Nature after Stage 3 carousel, instead of upon reaching level 5.
- If you try to use Neeko Help:
- It has been greatly reduced: the possibilities of obtaining a carousel with complete random objects, especially in the first carousels.
- Now it's a little more likely: objects to appear in the early stages of PvE.
Odds of each galaxy
The probability of appearance of each of the galaxies has been retouched. Right now these are your odds:
- Galactic Weapon: 12.5% of the items.
- The Neekoverse: 7.5% of the items.
- Lilac nebula: 7.5% of the items.
- Half-legends: 7.5% of the items.
- Super dense galaxy: 7.5% of the items.
- Commercial section: 10% of the games.
- Hidden treasure: 10% of the games.
- Star cluster: 7.5% of the items.
- Normal Galaxy: 30% of the games.
Changes in champions by ranks of 10.10
Some of the attributes of champions in their respective ranks have been tweaked once again. We have the following changes:
Rank 1 Champions
- Poppy's Buckling Release Damage: 100/175/250 changes to 100/150/200.
- Poppy's Buckling Launch Shield: 200/350/500 changes to 200/300/400.
- Twisted Fate Joker Damage (per card): 200/300/550 changes to 200/300/450.
- Xayah's Attack Damage: 55 goes to 50.
- Ziggs Total Man: 45 goes to 40.
Rank 2 Champions
- Yasuo's Life: 600 goes to 700.
- Yasuo's total man: 100 goes to 90.
Rank 3 Champions
- Shield Karma bonus attack speed: 35% / 50% / 100% goes to 50% / 75% / 125%.
- Orb Damage of Syndra's Unleashed Power: 80/120/200 changes to 100/150/250.
Rank 4 Champions
- Damage from Kayle's Divine Ascent waves: 125/200/750 ⇒ 125/200/600.
- Dao of Vel'Koz's ability: 425/550/2000 ⇒ 450/600/2000.
- Wukong Cyclone Goal: now prioritize the closest enemy that has not yet hit, rather than a random one.
Some detected errors have been solved as follows:
- Guardian Angel: no longer removes certain combat enhancement effects when activated (for example, Shaco's empowered attack or Jhin's fourth shot damage).
- Some PvE enemies: will no longer contort into floating spheres when defeated in combat.
- Now Xerath: Fires a visual missile appropriately when performing a Critical Self Attack.
- Miss Fortune: You will no longer occasionally get your widest cone upgrade when the player who has it has not yet purchased that upgrade.
- Fixed a bug: which caused some players to be late to the first carousel.
- It has improved: click-drag detection to make it easier to move characters and objects around the board.
- The equipped items: They are visible again when viewing the board from the carousel.
Release Notes 10.10 of #Tft 👉 https://t.co/Dk0IQyZn8v pic.twitter.com/w8pJEuUBva– League of Legends ES (@lol_es) May 12, 2020
If you want to know the full notes of the new patch, you can check them in this link. Teamfight Tactics is a free game, Strategy and Turn-based Strategy, available for pc. Do not hesitate to consult our complete guide of tips and tricks.
Leave a Reply