Many players on Steam criticize the “Hell’s Ranger Content Pack” for the loot shooter Outriders. In the reviews, users complain that armor and weapons are not strong enough at the time of activation. Problems with finding the equipment also cause frustration. However, the items are useful if you invest a little time and resources.
The contents of the “Hell’s Ranger Content Pack”
Anyone who has pre-ordered Outriders will automatically receive the additional content for purchase. The pack consists of:
- Hell’s Rangers equipment sets for male and female characters
- Hell’s Rangers arsenal with eleven weapons
- Hell’s Rangers-Truck-Mods und -Truck-Designs
The content will be unlocked as soon as you have reached level 10 with a character. You can find weapons and equipment sets in your storage box. If you open the storage box, you will see three tabs in the upper tab: »Storage«, »Backpack« and »Inbox«.
You can activate truck mods and designs at Jakub. Talk to them and change the design of your truck.
What weapons and equipment sets are included? Regardless of your level, the weapons and armor in the DLC are always at level 10 with the rarity level “rare”. You get these weapons and armor with the DLC:
- MP of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength: 313
- Assault rifle of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength: 339
- LMG of the Earthborn Rebel – Weapon strength: 328
- BAR of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength: 312
- DMR of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength: 329
- NOT erdgeborenen Rebellen – Weapon strength: 340
- Double-barreled pistol of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength: 345
- Automatic shotgun of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength: 339
- ASR of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength: 345
- Guns of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength: 274
- Revolver of the earthborn rebel – Weapon strength 269
- Mask of the earthborn apostate – Armor: 195
- Jacket of the Earthborn Apostate – Armor: 195
- Earthborn Apostate’s Pants – Armor: 195
- Gloves of the Earthborn Apostate – Armor: 195
- Boots of the Earthborn Apostate – Armor: 195
What is being criticized? At first glance, the weapons and armor are useless even for a level 10 player. This is the most criticized in the reviews on Steam for the DLC.
Steam user Nibor writes in his review:
“Put the problems of the game aside, you can still forget about the DLC. The equipment is for level 10, but can be upgraded. The problem is that you can only change 1 mod of the equipment. So it makes 1000% more sense to loot and use his equipment. “
In some reviews, users also complain that the content does not appear in the storage box despite pre-ordering or purchasing the DLC. After initial server failures with outriders, crossplay problems, deleted inventories and a missing HUD, this causes additional frustration for the players.
How the content can be used: Weapons and armor can be purchased from Dr. Numbers that will be upgraded. In addition to leveling up, you can also improve the rarity of unusual and rare items. For the level up you need iron or leather, for the rarity titanium. If you improve the DLC weapons and armor from rare to epic, you unlock another mod. However, you need a lot of titanium for this. The easiest way to farm Titan can be found in our guide:
more on the subject
Outriders: Farm Titan quickly
What are the benefits of upgrading the DLC content?
During our test, we improved the LMG from the DLC from level 10 to 26. As a result, the following values have changed:
- Weapon strength: from 328 to 3062
- Armor Penetration: from 8 percent to 17 percent
- Status force: from 15 percent to 18 percent
- Maximum Life: from 30 to 86
- Receive healing: from 0 percent to 10 percent
The Earthborn Renegade mask was upgraded from level 10 to 26. The armament increased from 195 to 840.
Equipment in the DLC has interchangeable mod slots. By changing the mods, you can adapt the armor to the skills of your class. Since neither weapons nor the armor set can be scrapped, you have the choice of upgrading them or stowing them in the storage box for all eternity. If you invest a little time and resources, you can upgrade weapons and armor and thus get good gear.
If you want to get even more out of the loot shooter, you should take a look at our Outriders Tuning Guide. In this you will learn how to get more FPS and improve performance.
Do you have the Hell’s Ranger Content Pack? Are you satisfied with the weapons and do you use them? Let us know in the comments!