May has dawned and consequently there will be fresh supplies for Xbox Game Pass subscribers in the next two weeks. We provide you with the relevant overview here!
Furthermore, we should avoid contacts due to the pandemic, so fresh game food in the Xbox Game Pass comes in handy. Microsoft has now announced the first new additions in the first two weeks of the new month of May – and they can also be seen from the name.
First and foremost, of course, EA’s FIFA 21 should be mentioned, but Steep and Red Dead Online are also extremely well-known representatives. All new additions to the Xbox Game Pass including data at a glance:
In addition, new DLC content and updates have been added to the following titles contained in the Game Pass:
- Now available – Fallout 76: Locked and Loaded Update
- Now available – Gears: Tactics: Anniversary
- Now available – Grounded: April-Update
- Available until May 6th – Minecraft
- Available until June 22nd – Sea of Thieves: Reapers vs. The World
In addition to the obligatory perks and quests, there are unfortunately some departures on offer again in May. Alan Wake or Final Fantasy IX is also there.
To exit Xbox Game Pass: