If you’re a fan of ’90s-inspired 3D platform games, you might want to check out the recently released Toree 2. It arrived around the same time as the Switch OLED and Metroid Dread and costs just $0.99/£0.89 (or your regional equivalent).
If you already own it, the good news is it’ll be getting a free content update at some point later this year. Here’s the full message about this from the game’s creator:
Here’s what the base game currently includes (via the Switch eShop):
– More late 90s low poly aesthetic
– Fast gameplay, flow focused levels
– Weird elements make a comeback.
– 9 levels with unique elements
– Some secret characters to unlock
– The epic conclusion of the ice cream arc
And here’s a look at the original game as well, if you haven’t seen it before:
Have you tried out Toree 3D or Toree 2? Looking forward to the free content update? Leave a comment down below.