Mario Golf: Super Rush comes to Nintendo Switch at the end of June to add more variety to its catalog. From what we have learned so far about the game, it promises variety and a good amount of hours of fun. However, fans have wanted to pronounce on something debatable: the roster of selectable characters.
And it is that, as collected by our Screen Rant colleagues, there are important absences within the selection of characters. Among these, the most reviewed by fans are the following:
- Bird. His appearance in previous Mario Golf and in the recent Mario Tennis Aces, suggested that he would be in this title.
- Diddy Kong. One of the biggest surprises for fans, since it is usually a very recurring character in these sports installments.
- Professor Fesor. This eccentric character is asked for a first appearance in Mario games, and many fans consider that this would have been the best opportunity.
- Shy Guy. Another classic that is not there and that would fit very well with Super Rush, in addition to having a color very consistent with the options of the title.
- Toadette. It is surprising that Toad is not being there and, above all, after his appearance in the last Mario Golf: World Tour, that of Nintendo 3DS.
- Other mentions of classic Mario enemies such as Huritos, Koopa o Topo Monty. Especially after the addition of Placapum.
It is unknown if Nintendo will finally add characters later, as it did with Mario Tennis Aces, but it is likely that it has some of this list in mind.
What do you think?