Sales figures have come in from Nintendo France's Nintendo switchch and they showcase the world's best image. The console has shown popularity since its launch and so far the Kyoto company has switched 3.3 million Nintendo switches to France alone. This means that eleven percent of French households have a Nintendo switch.
- The $ 1.25 million switch was sold in 2019 (its best year in France so far, 1.1 million in 2018 by comparison)
- 11% of French households have a change
- 30% of users are women, Nintendo expects this figure to grow thanks to Animal Crossing
- Pokémon Sword and Shield have sold 650k copies in 2019
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has sold 502k copies in 2019
- Luigi's House 3 sold 392k copies in 2019
- Ring Fit sold 120k copies in 2019. Currently not working.