A new video is coming back to us related to one of the most outstanding games of the moment among users who often play Nintendo Switch. This has been published recently and focuses on Mario Golf: Super Rush.
In the scenes that the short shows us, we can see what it looks like the new update the game received last night. However, before leaving the gameplay, you can find the patch notes that Nintendo has officially released for this version 2.0.0:
Ver. 2.0.0 (Released Aug 6, 2021)
- Qualifying matches have been added
- “Ranked Matches” have been added as an online play option.
- The objective is to improve your rank from C- to S + according to the number of match points that you accumulate monthly for the results of your games.
- In qualifying matches, opponents close to you in distance and range will be searched automatically.
- If there are not enough available opponents, opponents will be sought even if there is a difference in rank, but there will be a starting handicap that will cause higher ranked players to start behind the tee; If you defeat a higher ranked player, a bonus will be added to your monthly match points.
- Your monthly match points, rank, and world ranking will reset each month, but you will be able to check the record from the previous months.
- The game is divided into four categories: Traditional Golf (with buttons), Fast Golf (with buttons), Traditional Golf (by movement) and Fast Golf (by movement).
- Upon reaching rank A- or higher you will be able to receive a bonus that allows you to use variations of the characters.
- Reach rank A- or higher in any of the categories during the month of August 2021 and as an effective bonus you can immediately choose Red Yoshi, Blue Yoshi and Yellow Yoshi.
- Added “Toadette” as a playable character
- Toadette has been added as a playable character that you can use in games.
- Although his control over the ball is greater than all the characters, his power is the least of all. Toadette is the character for those who want the ball to hit exactly one spot, one hit at a time.
- A new tour has been added: New Donk
- The New Donk scenario from the Super Mario Odyssey game has been added as a playable walkthrough.
- This is a short course with 18 holes of par 3, but it offers the possibility of trying original strategies such as bouncing the ball off the walls of buildings.
- Thanks to the two levels of difficulty it offers, Beginner and Professional, the tees and greens of all the 18 holes are completely different.
- Motion control settings
- Now it’s easier to generate power when you have a wide swing in mind.
- The chances of an approach shot aimed at the hole resulting in an open angle are now lower.
- The angle of the club is now reflected on the screen when you position yourself to hit the ball.
- Sa have added explanations to the How to play section
- Explanations have been added in the How to Play section and tips for motion control in the Golf Guide.
- General changes
- The options to return to the character selection screen and the course have been added to the pause menu.
- The character points needed to obtain the next set of clubs are now displayed on the character selection screen.
- The course selection screen now shows the number of holes you need to play before proceeding to the next course.
- The number of holes played before the next round can be played is now displayed on the course selection screen.
- However, during online play you may not be able to make your selection until you return to the main menu, even if you have completed the conditions.
- The default number of players (including those on the console) has been changed to two by selecting the Stroke Play and Turn-Based rules from the Traditional Golf menu of Golf Your Way.
- In Golf Your Way, the search procedure for the Find room option in the network game room menu has been adjusted.
- During online play, the game will continue even if a connection error occurs in the other player’s room, after the player has been replaced by a character from the console. The room will be closed if the host console experiences a connection error, as the host console manages the game settings.
- In qualifying matches, if the host console experiences a connection error, it will be replaced by the console and the game will continue.
- A warning and a counter will be displayed 30 seconds before the end of the game.
- Special hits can now go through tree canopy.
- The screen of the player with the first score will no longer follow the other player in split-screen two-player games on a single Nintendo Switch console.
- The motion controls have been modified so that the character does not move automatically when the pause menu is open during online play.
- Adjusted the difficulty level of the objective to beat Cross Country Golf at Rocky Lagoon.
- Changes to game balance and other issues have been made to provide a better gaming experience.
And here you have the video:
What do you think? Have you got this release? You can share it below in the comments. We leave you with our full coverage of the title, including our analysis, at this link.