Following its teaser last week, NG:Dev.Team has now officially announced Ration EX for the Nintendo Switch.
This insanely expensive horizontal shooter ported and upgraded for the hybrid system will land within the next two weeks – with the exact time and date to be confirmed in the next few days. Players can expect 3 game modes (novice/normal/maniac), 60fps and more.
Here are the full details, along with a look at the box art and some screenshots:
6 stages with varied settings
6 huge end bosses
7 sub bosses
3 game modes
Rendered 16-bit CGI graphics
Horizontal shooting game
Changes for EX version:
– reworked game play
– re-balanced and reduced difficulty
– added bullet canceling for certain enemies
– reworked controls and ship movements
– upgraded graphics and added 32 bit effects
– upgraded to widescreen
– slightly reworked levels
– reworked scoring mechanics
– unlock-able continues
– added training mode for unlocked levels and bosses
– added small ending
Will you be adding this classic shmup to your own Switch library? Fire off a comment down below.