Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania is heading to the Nintendo Switch in a couple of months and it is shaping up to be the ultimate experience for Monkey Ball fans. The game includes a wide variety of stages from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe. The price point is good too as it’s priced up at $39.99. Here’s all the details from Nintendo and be sure to watch the trailer in the tweet below.
“Roll through wondrous worlds with AiAi and friends as you race to stop monkey mad scientist Dr. Bad-Boon from blowing up Jungle Island! Join the all-star monkey team of AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon, Baby, YanYan and Doctor as you bounce, tilt, and roll your way across hundreds of delightfully crafted levels and mazes. It’s monkey business for the gang – play solo or with friends as you take down Dr. Bad-Boon and steal back your beloved bananas!”
- The ultimate Super Monkey Ball Experience – More than 300 stages from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe.
- Go Bananas with 12 fun minigames including Monkey Racing, Monkey Soccer, Monkey Bowling, Monkey Baseball and much more!
- Challenge your friends as you compete for top banana on the online leaderboards!
- Assemble your all-star monkey team of up to 4 friends and work together to save Jungle Island with 4-player local co-op.
- Immerse yourself in the Super Monkey Ball world with creative comic book-style story telling in Story Mode.
- Want to be the coolest monkey on the block? Customize your character and Super Monkey Ball to make it your own!