Nintendo has today updated its Switch Online N64 library with the addition of GoldenEye 007. It’s also improved the app to version 2.9.0 – so what’s changed?
As you probably already know, the video game giant doesn’t usually share patch notes about these app updates. Fortunately, a well-known dataminer OatmealDome is on the case – revealing everything this latest update has to offer.
Here’s a summary, which mostly focuses on GoldenEye 007, but there’s also a reference to previous releases Mario Party and Mario Party 2. “Gongs and static” are also in Q Watch. Here’s the full review:
[NSO – Nintendo 64] – Version 2.9.0 is out.
– Added GoldenEye 007.
– No connection – if you want to play online, you need to create a lobby and have friends to join.
– There are no “modern” controls like the Xbox version.
– Q Watch music has gongs and static.
– The ROM used appears to be different from all known GoldenEye 007 ROMs in the No-Intro database.
– Mario Party and Mario Party 2 precompiled executables have been updated, details unknown
Leave a Reply