Nintendo has announced that it has launched The Game of Life: Super Mario Edition in the USA and it has been available at retailers such as Amazon and Target. The goal of the Super Mario Edition is rather simple as your sole objective is to destroy the mighty Bowser. Sadly the majority of stores have sold out of The Game of Life: Super Mario Edition. However, it is worth waiting for them to come back in stock at the normal retail price rather than paying a premium. You can check out some lovely photos of the game being played down below.
- INSPIRED BY SUPER MARIO: It’s The Game of Life board game with an exciting twist featuring Super Mario video game-inspired characters, artwork, and gameplay
- MOVE THROUGH THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM: Players move around the gameboard as Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Yoshi. They choose their path and which areas to explore as they go through the Mushroom Kingdom
- BATTLE BOWSER: Unlike classic The Game of Life board game, this edition isn’t about money or retirement. The ultimate goal in this board game for kids is to defeat Bowser
- MINIGAMES AND STARS: Use coins to buy stars for a boost in the battle against Bowser. Compete in fun minigames in a face-off for prizes, and power up with Items and Companions
- FUN FAMILY GAME: The Game of Life: Super Mario Edition board game is a great choice for game night with the family, and it’s a fun indoor game for kids ages 8 and up, for 2-4 players