Merge Games have released a fresh new trailer for the upcoming Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX which is developed by the team at Jankenteam . The game, which is coming to the Nintendo Switch platform on the 22nd June, includes all of the levels from the original title as well as brand new levels which expand the lore of the iconic, Alex Kidd. Also at the press of button you can change the updated visuals to the original visuals to see how much has changed graphically since Alex Kidd in Miracle World was released. Here’s what to expect!
- A Legend Reborn – Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
- New Modes – New modes such including ‘Classic Mode’ and ‘Boss Rush Mode’ will be available for players alongside the standard game.
- New Levels – Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original and feature new enemy types and vehicles
- Alternative Boss Fights – New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- Classic Mode – Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogue, levels and functions the same as the original Master System version.
- New and Remastered Music – A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!