AMD you are already getting users to use the new one version 20.1.1 set your controller Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition, whose main feature is that it adds new support Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so that AMD Radeon graphics users can work best on the topic, but also to solve many errors found in previous versions.
You can now download Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 on the AMD website or download it from the software itself if you already have one. Next, we'll tell you what these drivers are pulling in addition to the new support above Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.
This is the list of fixed errors in this version:
- Sound effects were released when the games were produced by Radeon Chiil, Boost and Anti-lag
- ReLive timer is disabled during recording. It can now be activated voluntarily.
- VSYNC controls will no longer be available when Radeon Enhanced Sync is activated.
- The Radeon ReLive is no longer locked when a high resolution camera is used for recording.
- Radeon Game Counselor no longer has high CPU usage.
- The "other example is working" error is no longer visible when it comes to updating drivers from software.
- The low-performance DuplicateDesktop application no longer has high CPU usage.
- The software no longer closes or fails after "waking up" the PC after stopping it.
- The error message is no longer visible in the Overlay after reuse.
- Fixed an error causing the movement on LostArk.
- It's OK to use a custom key to unlock Radeon ReLive.
- The "broadcast" button is no longer active if the streaming region is not selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused instability with R9 200, R9 300 and R9 Fury graphics when refresh rates exceeded 120 Hz.
- The Radeon RX 5700 no longer gives us problems when playing mjpeg files in Windows Media Player.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries are no longer a threat if you use FreeSync monitors with HDMI
- No more video scams when using DouYu with Radeon RX 5700 graphics.
- At Trials Rising, there is no more smoke / fog in some areas of the game.
- At Boneworks there are no text problems that did not arise with the right eye when wearing VR glasses.
- Full results are not produced at SETI @ home using the Radeon RX 5700 graphics.
- Fixed the "Buy AMD Products" button directed to the AMD website instead of the store.
- At the time of software installation, the transmission bars are already working properly.
- The up and down directions in the software search bar are already active.
- Now to make HDR work on Windows works fine (it used to display "washed" colors).
- Color corruption no longer exists when HDR is activated in The Divison 2.
- No color damage to the Mixed Reality Portal.
- Screen files are no longer visible in Resident Evil 2 when using DirectX 12.
Famous bugs for this version
In this version there are some known errors that are already working to solve:
- Hot Radeon Software Overlay Alert is sometimes displayed when watching videos in a full-screen browser.
- The Integer Scaling option is not displayed when a Windows 7 operating system.
- Making Factory Reset to software sometimes does not remove game configuration profiles.
- In some languages, error messages are displayed in certain dialog boxes.
- Radeon software may open in the wrong size in some cases, or it may not save the default size when we reopen it.
- Some applications that use Vulkan may be harmed if the Radeon Image Sharpening option is enabled.
- Integer scales can cause the interruption of some full-screen videos.