Few years ago, Download videos of Youtube it was more complicated and sometimes it could even be a real odyssey. It has changed a lot these days, being able to have these same videos on our computer with 4K resolution, which means excellent image quality. Well, we’ll show you how you can do it.
To make sure that our favorite videos can be downloaded to our computer in 4K resolution, we will be using a program called 4K video downloader. This way we can see them at any time and without worrying at all if we are connected to the Internet.
How to use 4K Video Downloader
We are faced with a program already used by more than two million users, compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS, which will allow us to have the videos we love the most in our internal storage.
Before downloading a video in 4K, it should be borne in mind that these are large files, especially if the video is long, as they keep getting a 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution
In order for these videos to be permanently on our computer, we need to follow a few simple steps:
- We download and install 4K Video Downloader.
- Now we have to go to a YouTube and decide which video we want to download and immediately copy link.
- Now we open 4K Video Downloader and click on Paste the link.
- Then we will see different files with different qualities. Obviously we can choose which one we want, but in order for it to be 4K we have to select a MP4 file Yes 4K (2160p) in terms of quality.
- Once selected, just press Download. We have spent a few seconds and we will have the file on our computer and we can enjoy it whenever we want.
The way you could see the system for downloading a YouTube video is very simple and does not have any kind of complications.
What else can we do with 4K Video Downloader?
In addition to downloading videos of different qualities, as we have just seen, 4K Video Downloader also allows us other options which can be very interesting.
- Playlist and channels: Thanks to this software, we will not only be able to download specific videos, but it also allows us to have all the videos in a playlist. In addition, we will have the new videos posted on our favorite YouTube channels, uploading them automatically.
- YouTube subtitles: we can download annotations and subtitles with YouTube videos. They are saved in SRT format, which can select more than 50 languages.
- YouTube private videos: We can also download private YouTube videos and playlists, as long as we have access to them.
- 3D videos and 360º videos: Another good option is to download 3D and 360º videos from YouTube and save them in MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP and other formats.
- 8K quality: 8K videos can be downloaded, as long as the YouTube video itself has such a resolution.
- Support for other websites: We will have the ability to save videos to our computer from Vimeo, TikTok, SoundCloud, Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, DailyMotion, Likee and Tumblr, as well as download streams from Twitch and YouTube Gaming.
If we want to use 4K Video Downloader, we will have three options, two of which are paid.
- To begin: this is the free version in which you can only download one video per day, with a maximum of 10 videos from a playlist, 5 videos per channel and one download at a time.
- Staff: this version has a cost of 14.52 dollars. With it we can download all the videos we want, even in the playlist and channels, with three downloads simultaneously. In addition, all advertising is removed.
- Pro: in this case the cost is 43.56 dollars and it is more oriented towards companies and professionals. It is the same as the personal version, but up to 7 files can be downloaded at a time and it integrates the function of downloading private YouTube channels, subscriptions, url import / export and us grant commercial use.
How could you read, at present it is extremely easy to have the videos we like most from YouTube on our computer thanks to 4K Video Downloader.