The good news comes into the hands of players and, as expected, both AMD and NVIDIA introduce their new drivers to support them. In the case of the Huang people, they have cut down their divisions GeForce 442.74 WHQL, which provides full support for the much-anticipated title in 2020 as DoOM Eternal. In addition, they provide minor issues and, above all, a large number of accepted problems to be addressed in future reviews.
NVIDIA GeForce 442.74 WHQL: very short driver
Undoubtedly, a user who knows a new type of driver is basically expecting two things: new game support and bug fixes that he gives his graphics card. In the third stage is the operation, which will vary in position depending on the previous two structures.
In this case again with these GeGorce 442.74 WHQL we should talk about the driver that is most in need of content, but to better explain it let us know more.
Types of software module
- NView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce experience – 188.8.131.52
- CUDA – 10.2
- NVIDIA standard control panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.956.0
These new drivers will offer support only on a new theme already referred to as DoOM Eternity, where NVIDIA has included all the best and best of the game, as well as the bug fixes or profiles they've seen.
- (Red Red 2)– The game can get a black screen after switching to Windows after you press Alt + Tab.
- (You Will Live Forever)– Flickering occurs in settings on the ShadowPlay screen when VSync in-game is disabled.
- (Duty fence – Warzone): ShadowPlay and Screen Lock do not work with Windows 7.
- (Battlefield World: The Battle of Azeroth) (DirectX 12)– The game fires up when going from DirectX 11 to DirectX 12.
- (SLI) (Permanent Judgment)– The game kicks off when the Steam overlay opens.
- (DOOM Forever)– A game mistake is in a game where it captures a high-resolution image (AI Upres) with Ansel.
- (You Will Live Forever)– Game frame rate decreases when using the FPS Steam counter.
- (DOOM Forever) (HDR)– The game fades when OS HDR is off and in-game HDR is set OFF.
- (Call of Duty: Modern Wars)– The game can show white light when a player approaches a wall.
- (Duty fence – Warzone): Freestyle doesn't work.
- (Forza Motorsport 7)– Curbs can show a black thread during a race on some tracks.
- (Zombie Army: War Dead 4) (Ansel / Freestyle): Ansel and Fredown tabs are not optional.
- (Tom Clancy's Rainband Six Siege) (Vulkan) (G-SYNC)– When playing in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, blur may occur after changing the game between full screen and window mode.
And so far for NVIDIA drivers, we always recommend that you remove the one you already have on your PC to avoid problems using DDU by following our manual.
You can download these NVIDIA GeForce 442.74 WHQL on the NVIDIA website by following this link, where you can select your graphics card and OS type for the download mentioned.