Although July did not coincide with the launch of new hardware by NVIDIA, which is to be expected after relaunching its entire RTX 30 lineup and adding the RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti to the lineup. They haven’t lowered the pace when it comes to releasing new drivers so that PC games can experience the full benefits of their graphics cards.
New Game-Ready Profiles in NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL Drivers
There is no doubt that Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the most technically and artistically impressive games of recent years and while it is not new, it should be noted that NVIDIA updated its Game Ready profile to include support for DLSS. This increases the frame rate in the game and makes the game much smoother than before.
The second game with a Game Ready profile is Chernobylite, a survival horror that, like Stalker, takes place in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. That it recreates very faithfully thanks to the photogrammetry used in the game. This one like RDR 2 also takes advantage of DLSS to increase its frame rate.
But these aren’t the only games to have received new or updated Game Ready profiles for GeForce Experience, but so does the following list of games:
- Curse of the dead gods
- Elite Dangerous: Odyssey
- Endzone – A world apart
- In the VR department
- The LEGO Builder’s Journey
- NARAKA: TIP BLADE
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 …
- Nigate’s Tale
- Slime Breeder
- Solasta: crown of the magisterium
- The last spell
- Wild myth
New G-SYNC displays supported
In this case, two new Samsung models are added to the list of monitors compatible with G-SYNC, on the one hand we have the 28-inch LS28AG700N model with HDR support, an IPS-type screen with 4K resolution and a variable refresh rate that oscillates between 48 Hz and 144 Hz. On the other hand, the 27 inch LC27G50A model, with almost the same specifications except the resolution which is Quad HD or 1440p.
List of Fixed Issues in NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL Drivers
As with every update of its drivers, NVIDIA publishes a list of the problems fixed with it. For GeForce 471.41 WHQL, the following issues have been fixed:
- Hardware acceleration already works in Capture One.
- We can now play Valorant by removing the Hud from the game if that bothers us, which couldn’t be done before.
- Doom Eternal no longer freezes mid-game.
- If you had problems playing League of Legends, since it did not start, this problem no longer exists.
- Mouse cursor color no longer changes when connecting graphics card to some DSC monitors when using HDR mode.
- The Ansel Field of View Filter no longer blurs the entire screen in some games. So now those who use it can play without this problem.
- Fixed an issue that limited some displays to a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels after the last driver update.
- Audio playback is no longer distorted via HDMI 2.1 when screen modes are switched.
- When using a remote desktop connection, the image appeared corrupted if sent in 10-bit per component format.
- The audio loss when we connect our NVIDIA GPU to LG C9 OLED TV is already gone.
List of issues to be corrected in future updates
NVIDIA has also published a list of issues they plan to resolve in future versions of their graphics drivers. Of which we highlight the following:
- In Hitman 3, there is a random flicker if V-SYNC is turned off.
- In Monster Hunter World, the game displays graphical artifacts when we have been playing for a long time.
- If you are playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, the game may suddenly crash when the character’s cars hit water.
- DPC latency is higher when using 8 bits per component than 10 bits per component. NVIDIA recommends disconnecting MPO using the registry.
- Cannot detect supported display modes on Samsung Odyssey G9 monitors
We hope that NVIDIA will correct these problems in a future version of its drivers.