As often written, many times on this website, I don't know much about Pokemon. Games, shows, movies, creatures. But even with my lim ited knowledge of Pokemon, it seems strange that Greninja is the Pokemon Of The Year.
Your challenge this week: Make some pictures including Pokemon Of The Year.
It's amazing crowning a Pokemon Of The Year when we are three months out of 2020. Also, it pains me to what extent the Pikachu list is perfect. 19th place? 19?! I have bastards.
Anyway, to help you create some images containing Greninja, here are some PNGs that are interesting to you. Have fun and use them if you want.
Next week I will pick a winner and give away some prizes!
Please note that we are looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Move – Instructions
1. Create your & # 39; s Shop & # 39; Store it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click "Choose file" when you download your & # 39; s store from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can download the & # 39; Shop free photo capture service. I suggest a mug. Then paste the image URL in the "URL Image" field. Note: this should be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Enter edit analysis and hit submit and your image will load. If not, upload an image to delete and paste the image URL as a comment. I'll take a look at it.
6. Images with larger dimensions may not load correctly, even if we see some images .gifs top of 5 MB. If you still have trouble uploading an image, try keeping its size (height or vertical) less than 1000 pixels, or everything less than 2 MB.