CD Projekt Red has introduced a new hotfix for Cyberpunk 2077 – Patch 1.21 – on Wednesday, which fixes a long list of bugs related to quests and open worlds, and further improves the game’s teleporting police presence.
Patch 1.21 for Cyberpunk 2077 arrives about two weeks after the second major update from CD Projekt Red for the game, which targeted hundreds of bugs and other improvements, but still left a lot of buggy behavior intact. The latest update applies to all versions of the game (Google Stadia, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One) and includes general stability improvements designed to reduce the number of crashes, CD Projekt Red said.
Try this out full patch notes for hotfix 1.21 below.
Quests & Open World
- A problem in was fixed Gig: Get warmer … where the player was unable to bring 8ug8ear’s body temperature down.
- Fixed an issue where the Send Crew splitter could not be picked up Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc could block progression. Reading the shard is now an optional goal.
- A problem in was fixed Down on the street
- Fixed an issue where the notices were coming in Cyberpsycho sighting: Bloody ritual wouldn’t count if the player scanned them before speaking to the wounded NPC.
- Spray paint should now trigger properly when the player approaches Brendan.
- A problem in was fixed Play it safe When connecting to the access point, the screen may go black and block further progress.
- Fixed an issue where Reported Crime: Drilled would not complete if the player opened the container before scanning the blood trail.
- Fixed an issue where a Maelstromer could appear in an area inaccessible to the player and block progress Lose my religion / sacred and profane.
- Fixed an issue where one of the ongoing attacks in Japantown was blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash while doing this Gig: Hippocratic oath if the player jumped through the window after breaking it.
- Fixed various issues with enemies cutting through objects and floating in the air Organized crime suspected: violation of data protection regulations.
- A problem in was fixed Organized crime suspected: violation of data protection regulations
- Mitch’s holocalls should no longer get stuck and repeat themselves if the call was previously interrupted.
- Fixed Johnny’s appearance in various quests.
- Dennis’ car should now appear correctly Big in Japan.
- Players can now get into Dennis’ car from the right Big in Japan.
- Windows in the hut should no longer break when opening the container Big in Japan.
- Big in Japan will now fail if the player leaves Haruyoshi instead of taking them to safety after opening the container.
- Fixed an issue where players might not be able to use weapons and consumables after exiting Takemura’s van Down on the street
- The player can no longer call Takemura during the meeting with Oda in Down on the street.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Oda being found on the bridge between Watson and Westbrook before going to Takemura’s hideout Search and destroy.
- A problem in was fixed Down on the street where Oda could bump into the player’s car if it was parked in his way.
- Fixed an issue where Burning desire / night movements could get stuck on the goal “Waiting for a call from a desperate man” after the player fails the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the door to Cassius Ryder’s Ripperdoc store would not open and the player would not be able to finish the gig.
- Saul will no longer follow the player around the world if they exit the quest area after freeing them Rider in the storm.
- Fixed an issue where sandstorms could be present in the city if the player was traveling there quickly while they were doing it Killing in the name or Rider in the storm.
- Rider in the storm will now fail if the player leaves the Wraith camp before saving Saul.
- Gig: severance package should now trigger properly after approaching the quest area.
Style of play
- Fixed an issue where NCPD officers would appear behind the player’s back after the player committed a crime on the roof of a building.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from climbing ladders out of the water.
- Fixed various issues related to cutting off NPCs’ clothing.
- The symbol above the NPCs who are under the Quickhack effect “Distract Enemies” has been added again.
- The scanning user interface is now less cluttered.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Japanese / Traditional Chinese text to disappear when the player changed the user interface language from English to one of these languages.
Stability and performance
- Various memory management improvements (reduced number of crashes).
- Players should now be able to select stickers in Photo Mode using the Circle button in the Japanese version of the game on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed some graphical issues on a bridge in Mikoshi Belly of the animal / changes.
Leave a Reply