Last month Big tour 7 Director Kazunori Yamauchi apologized to fans who were upset about the state of the game’s microtransactionswhich a credits handout announced and promised to “change dramatically GT7 Auto industry to make amends” after some catastrophic downtime. The first of these changes has now occurred.
Version 1.11 of the game is now live, and some of the concessions to players frustrated by both the economy and the grind that follows are:
– Increased the in-game credits rewards for the second half of the World Circuits events
– Arcade race and custom race rewards have been adjusted
– In-game credits are now rewarded for completing all circuit layouts with gold or bronze. If an event was already completed prior to this update, entering the sector selection screen and exiting with the Exit button will award credits
– Increased in-game Credits rewards in Lobby and Daily Races
– Increased the cap of free in-game credits from 20,000,000 to 100,000,000 credits
There are also new missions called “The Human Comedy” which are hour-long endurance races that award “up to 1,200,000” credits per event.
That’s not all that was promised last month; Keep in mind, Yamauchi said it would take a number of patches and updates for the changes to take full effect. Here’s a full list of what he said was coming, some of which (like the WM rewards and credit cap) have now been implemented:
- Increase rewards by about 100% on average in events in the second half of the World Circuits.
- Added high rewards for completing Circuit experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
- Increase in rewards in online races.
- Add a total of eight new hour-long endurance race events to the missions. These also have higher reward settings.
- Raised the cap on unpaid balances in player wallets from 20m Cr. up to 100 million cr.
- Increase the range of used and legendary cars at any time.
- Increase the payout value of limited-time rewards as we evolve as a live service.
- More World Circuit Event additions.
- Adding endurance races to missions, including 24 hour races.
- Adding online time trials and awarding rewards based on the player’s difference to the best time.
- Do it so cars can be sold.
You can read the full list of changes and additions made as part of the update here.