After two weeks of closed beta release, AllowedThe first flight has arrived. As many players would expect, it takes purpose to bother Raze and Sage, both of the game's most powerful and most played by Agents.
Riot directed the biggest boat anchors at Raze, Agent that players have been confused by the beta so far. The correction addresses the detriment of his overall ability but also considers the precision of his ability. This means that Riot wants to make sure players can always tell where Raze's skills are headed and how to prevent their damage. Despite those changes, he can only carry one grenade now, but he can recover if he gets twice as many kills.
Some great pool sensors have come to Sage, one of them Allowed"The best Agents are close to everywhere and present in every game. The wall built by Sage's Barage Orb can now quickly break down with Melee damage, making it easy for players to pass. Sage & # 39; making a sound when players go through it or running or jumping.
This patch also deals with some bugs that allow players to dream up boundaries of certain maps. After these incidents, Riot also used the pool to improve AllowedNetwork performance because certain ISPs were managing game traffic.
A full look at the changes in it Allowed closed beta shutter .47 you can get an input notes below.
Melee's attacks now do twice as much damage per hit with automatic attacks, including
- An obstacle for Sage
- Double Haven doors
There are not enough options during the lower econ cycles — such as the first and right turns after switching sides — to counter Sage's Barage Orb. Our goal is to add a high-risk, high-reward player system to interact with its wall, while still being able to slow down, no matter how much we get.
- Reduced shelves of Paint from 2 to 1
- Paint Shells now has a killer set, which requires players to get 2 kills to get their cool back
- Paint and adjust audio for Paint Shells, Blast Pack, and Showstopper to facilitate high-level hearing
- Fixed an end case where the second set of Paint Shells would explode faster than intended. Now they have a little time before the explosion.
What is that?
Raze's intention is to be a drag shop that punishes enemies in positions of power that can be seen, but feel like land mines and their numbers create extremely stressful situations. Also, players should be provided with proper gameplay details and the audio indicators for all Raze abilities do not match their threat, so we adapt each sound. For example, when Showstopper is installed or fired remotely, players should be able to identify and specify a threat.
- Slow Orb now also lowers the spirit of players in the area
- Players can now walk through Slow Orb without making a sound
Why is that?
Players were able to move a lot of Sage & # 39; s Slow Orb limit through the area. We want a slower pace to be more in line with the movement in this area, while allowing bunny climbing and walking to provide slightlybenefit from navigating the area. Also, we feel the addition of a sturdy but slow-paced way of moving around the company poses a serious problem with gaming overhead and a lot of Sage uncertainty, because it can hear passers-by.
- Multiple actions performed for Bind, Haven, and Split
- Split: Orb has moved from B Mid to B Main
The purpose is to relieve some pressure from the midfield and to provide additional players' motivation to control the B Main.
Quality of Life
Reduce outgoing network traffic from a client of high-speed players per second
- Other ISPs and network setup were affecting the saturation of game traffic, impacting game play by causing large spikes in network latency as FPS increased.
- There is no impact on gameplay / reactionness
- Fixed an unwanted server crashes caused by occasional packets being damaged by other players' networks
- Cypher's Spycam can no longer use weapons
- Fixed a bug where sound footprint might sometimes not appear in the minimap
Vox Media has a partnership. This has no effect on editorial content, or Vox Media may earn money for products purchased through affiliate links. For more information, see ours ethics policy.