Xbox Game Pass subscribers can take to the skies with the release of Xbox Series X. Microsoft flight simulator Experience the dogfights of July 27th Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, or take a trip back in time with Xbox classic Blinx: The time sweeper the day earlier. All three games will come to Game Pass at the end of July.
Microsoft says that Blinx‘s and Purple skyGame Pass releases aim to celebrate 20 years of Xbox. Microsoft’s original console turns 20 in November, but fans will be able to visit the time-consuming cat’s 4D action platform and alternate history battle of these classic Xbox games all summer.
In addition to the cloud version of Battlefield 5 and crisis stories (available for cloud, console and Windows PC), which came on the Game Pass on Tuesday, subscribers can expect the following games:
- Atomicrops (Cloud, Console and PC) – July 22nd
- Raji: An ancient epic (Cloud, Console and PC) – July 22nd
- Last stop (Cloud, Console and PC) – July 22nd
- Blinx: The time sweeper (Cloud and Console) – July 26th
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud and Console) – July 26th
- Microsoft Flight simulator (Xbox Series X | S) – July 27th
- Deadly league fire (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29th
- omno (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29th
- Wingman project (PC) – July 29th
- The climb (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29th
These titles join the most recent additions to Game Pass, including Dragon Quest Builders 2, EA Sports UFC 4, The medium, and Agriculture simulator 19th
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service from Microsoft. Xbox Game Pass costs $ 1 per month for the first three months; After that, it costs $ 9.99 per month on PC or consoles, with the Ultimate tier, which includes both, being available for $ 14.99 per month.