Not even the complex current situation that Activision Blizzard is facing, with its demands and discontent among its employees, can prevent popular Call of Duty: Warzone Y Black Ops Cold War receive your regular content update with new maps, game modes, operators and weapons in the form of Season 5.
What is the arrival date of season 5 of Call of Duty: Warzone Y Black Ops Cold War?
We can enjoy all the new content from August 12, 2021.
New game mode: Double Agent
The new game mode of Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is clearly inspired by the success of Among Us. In each game there will be a double agent whose objective will be to sabotage the mission. Up to 10 players can participate and each one will have a role.
- Double Agents– They must eliminate all other players or put explosives on the map.
- Investigator– You must use clues to find out who the double agents are.
- Operational: They must work together to eliminate double agents.
Each role will have access to unique abilities that they will gain access to during each round.
New maps for season 5 of Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War
Echelon – 6v6, release: a half-destroyed NATO building on Berlin’s ‘devil’s mountain’ Teufelsberg. The goal is to control the control room in the main dome.
Slums – 6v6, release: this map of Call of Duty: Black Ops II It is located in Panama and consists of three closed lines that lead to a central source.
Showroom – 2v2 and 3v3, launch: This little map is an abandoned section of a mall in New Jersey. It is designed for fast combat and will be the center of a future tournament.
Drive-in – 6v6, later in the season: a much loved map of Call of Duty: Black Ops is back. This drive-in lends itself to close-range combat, but has plenty of perfect sniping spots.
Zoo – (Zoo) 6v6, later in the season:
News for zombies:
- New perk: ‘Death Perception’. Allows you to see hidden enemies.
- New Field Upgrade: ‘Tesla’s Storm’, shoots bolts that hurt and stun enemies.
- New Support Weapon: Flamethrower.
- New Brote region: ‘Collateral’, a huge desert area.
- New Outbreak Objective: ‘Transportation’,
- Outbreak’s new vehicle: Tank.
- New Craftable Item: Grapple Gun.
News for Call of Duty: Warzone in season 5
- New Perks: Fighting scout (temporarily highlights enemies we hurt) and Tempered (reinforces the armor).
- New point of interest: mobile broadcast stations.
- New gulag: Rush (the gulag transforms into this map of Black Ops II).
- New mode: Clash (50v50 at 200 points).
- New mid-season event: unstable red doors.
New Operators for Season 5 of Warzone Y Cold War
This Japanese cybersecurity expert can be unlocked at Level 0 of the Season Pass for Season 5 of Warzone Y Cold War. We will find an ultra rarity outfit at Level 100 and we can get an extra outfit if we buy the pass in the first two weeks of the season.
Stryker and Hudson
They will be available for purchase from the in-game store later in the season.
New weapons in season 5
- EM2 Assault Rifle: level 15 of the season pass.
- SMG TEC-9– Season Pass level 31.
- Walking stick: by completing a challenge later in the season or by purchasing the blueprints at the store.
- Pistola Marshal: by completing a challenge later in the season or by purchasing the blueprints at the store.
Source: official website of the game