As Epic Games advised, season 6 of Fortnite: Chapter 2 it is finished. However, the story of the ‘Battle Royale’ continues. Aliens are invading the island. Under Dr. Slone’s command, the Imagined Order (OI) has set out to fight back. Fortunately, the players of Fortnite will have the help of Superman and Rick Sánchez (Rick and morty).
This is the premise of Invasion, season 7 of Fortnite: Chapter 2. Next, we will list everything you need to know about what is coming to the ‘Battle Royale’ next.
What does season 7 of Fortnite: Chapter 2?
As usual, the arrival of season 7 of Fortnite: Chapter 2 supposes the arrival of several novelties to the ‘Battle Royale’. And what is an alien invasion without flying saucers? Although these UFOs will not shoot down players, they will transport them to random locations on the island. Now that’s not all. Players will be able to knock down saucers to control them. When piloting these UFOs, they will be able to use an abductor beam and an energy cannon.
Of course, a war cannot be fought without weapons and the arrival of the aliens has not only justified the creation of tools, but the discovery of weapons from another world.
- Kymera Ray Gun, an alien creation that shoots a continuous beam.
- Pulse rifle, a weapon created by the OI. Dr. Slone has a special, more powerful version of the pulse rifle just for her. To get hold of this weapon, they will have to face it.
- Recognition scanner, another invention of the OI. His recon projectiles mark all opponents and chests in their diameter.
- Rail cannon, a sniper rifle created by the IO that can pierce surfaces. However, its aiming beam is quite visible. Deals bonus damage to cymbals.
As if flying saucers and new weapons weren’t enough, the arrival of the aforementioned UFOs has caused nuts and bolts to start raining on the island. With these new components, players can develop weapons known from the past. For example, they can make a burst assault rifle by combining the bolts and nuts with an assault rifle or with a submachine gun to make a rapid-fire submachine gun. There are several options!
How does the Se ason 7 Battle Pass work? Fortnite: Chapter 2
By purchasing the Battle Pass, players will instantly unlock Kymera. This shapeshifter alien possesses over 800,000 head, eye color, skin, armor and pattern combinations. What should they do to get the additional Kymera styles? They just have to gather alien artifacts by exploring the island or by revealing the mystery of the crystal-covered cosmic chests. Alien artifacts can be used to claim additional Kymera styles, giving you more options to change its appearance.
Kymera is not the only novelty of the battle pass. Season 7 of Fortnite: Chapter 2 marks the return of the battle stars. Each time they level up, players will receive an additional 5 Battle Stars. These stars can be used to claim Battle Pass rewards in any order. Mind you, they’ll unlock more Battle Pass pages as they earn season levels and claim rewards.
You may also be interested in: E3 2021: schedules for Colombia of the presentations and how to see them
Among the appearances contained in the Battle Pass of Season 7 of Fortnite: Chapter 2 is the very doctor Slone, the powerful Superman and the irreverent Rick Sánchez (Rick and morty). To learn more about the contents of the battle pass, follow this link.
Even if they don’t have the Battle Pass, all players will get the same number of Battle Stars when they level up. This way, if you can’t resist the temptation to get the appearances of Superman and / or Rick Sánchez (Rick and morty), the players of Fortnite They can purchase the Battle Pass and invest their stars at any time.
What has Creative mode received from Fortnite?
With Update 17.00, the Creative mode of Fortnite has received two new templates for the central island: Radial center Y cardinal. The former now includes matchmaking portals located around a circle. It also has three new matchmaking portals front and center with interactive switches. The second is an additional style. Although similar to the radial, the matchmaking portals are located to the North, South, East and West.
Update 17.00 has also added crystal to the Prefabs in the Creative galleries of Fortnite. Additionally, there is a new HUD controller device so players can get rid of any unnecessary items.
To find out more about the changes that Creative mode has received from Fortnite, follow this link.
What will Save the World receive (Fortnite)?
Players of Save the World (Fortnite) may be made with the following news:
- The Shooter will return to the Event Store on June 12 at 7:00 PM (Colombia time).
- The new season of Adventure will begin on June 19 at 7:00 PM (Colombia time) with Get started. This will take players to the Bombarded Wastes and allow them to fight the Brains with the improved rage meter. It will end on September 4.
- By searching the Bombed Wastes, players will be able to find Dennis.
- Those who complete Week 1 of Get Going to Unlock Jonesy Rex.
- The Robotic Ray Pack will be available until June 19. This one brings with it a new heroine and outfit, the Fluo Blue Injector Retro Backpack, Ray’s Destroyer Pickaxe, Ray’s Robotic Challenges, and access to Save the World.
To learn more about what is coming Save the World mode (Fortnite), follow this link.
Fortnite está disponible para PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Android y PC.
Fountain: Epic Games