Just a week ago we shared the news of the new free stage that began to live Fall Guys and, more recently, we point out the changes in your internal currencies. It seems that more changes are coming to the title, as Mediatonic announced in the last hours that the new update of Fall Guys It would have fixed different errors that were generated on platforms such as PS5 and Nintendo Switch.
The announcement was made through the official twitter account of the video game:
The most striking bugs that were resolved in this update have to do with the PS5 and Nintendo Switch consoles. For one thing, Sony’s most recent console had been suffering from complete isolation in terms of cross-play. Basically, no PlayStation 5 player was able to send or receive party invites from people who were on PC, Xbox OR Switch.
In the case of the latter, a series of character animations that were working very poorly on that platform were fixed. From now on, jumps, falls, hits, grabs and more should look like in other versions of the game.
What is the list of errors Fall Guys What did they fix beyond what was happening on PS5 and Switch?
Although these details are the most notable, below we will see more fixes of this update:
- Teams will no longer spawn in the same place in team rounds.
- Fixed some intro cameras looking static.
- Fixed issue with Airtime and Sweet Thieves intro cameras not following the intended path.
- Fixed some invisible tiles loading into Hex.
- Fixed a visual issue when grabbing a turntable.
- Fixed bug where the lock would not be removed from the season pass after it was purchased.
- Fixed some graphical corruptions in respawn VFX.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from hearing party members in voice chat.
Fuente: Twitter account of Fall Guys