Despite multiple launch issues and lackluster reviews, the «Left 4 Dead con aliens »has a fairly dedicated community of players. In addition to the excellent news of the game’s arrival on Xbox Game Pass this month, we are also happy to inform you that we already know the date, weapons, cosmetics and more content of season 2 of Aliens: Fireteam Elite.
What is the release date for season 2 of Aliens: Fireteam Elite?
The update will be available from Tuesday, December 14, 2021. We remind you that it is a free update and you do not have to pay anything extra to enjoy its content.
What will season 2 add to the game?
Season 2 of Aliens: Fireteam Elite, titled Point Defense, will have a new game mode and many cosmetics that we can earn by playing.
- New game mode: Point defense – Our team must protect and repair three strategic points on the map during the attack of waves of xenomorphs. We can use crafting points between waves to buy consumables. Overcoming this mode in different difficulty modes will allow us to win 13 new additions for weapons; the ‘come to me’ gestures, ‘noodle arms’ and ‘coward’, the ‘Dragon’ decoration in three colors for the weapons and the ‘Exoskeleton laminate’ coloring.
- Lifetime statistics – Thanks to this feature we can analyze our performance with each class of character and weapons. Reaching certain goals will allow us to obtain rewards and unlock achievements.
- New weapons from season 2 of Aliens: Fireteam Elite
- New Sargento Park Store – we can buy the new weapons, the accessories ‘festive hat’ and ‘Endeavor wings’, the colorations ‘tiger camouflage’, ‘pineapple’, the decorations ‘UPP flag’, ‘Route 895’ and the gestures ‘quotes’ and ‘pose with the gun up’.
- Nostromo Salvage Pack – This is a paid DLC that will cost $ 9.99 dollars (approximately 39,400 pesos). It will have 25 cosmetic items and will go on sale with the arrival of Season 2 ‘Point Defense’ of Aliens: Fireteam Elite and it will also be part of the deluxe edition of the game.
What’s coming for Aliens: Fireteam Elite in the future?
Along with the season 2 reveal was unveiled a roadmap that reveals some details about future seasons of the game. In Q2 2022, a new Character Class Kit will arrive in Season 3, along with new weapons, perks, and cosmetics. In the third quarter we will have season 4 with a new game mode, more weapons, accessories for these and, of course, more cosmetics.
Source: official website of the game