Fortnite received update patch 19.20 in the early hours of Tuesday, February 1, 2020, which added the ability to earn skins for Haven by completing quests, the new Clandestine Cavern area, new weapons, and many more surprises. Let’s meet them.
How to get Haven skins on Fortnite?
Haven is an outfit available in the Season 1 Battle Pass of Fortnite: Chapter 3 and whose style we can change thanks to the Feathers that we find in the chests around the island. We can spend them in the “Haven Skins” section of the Battle Pass tab to get the special missions that unlock those styles.
- Complete daily quests (5 -10 -20)
- Drive a car, an ATV and a boat
- Spend 10 seconds in the air in a vehicle
- Drive 5000 meters in a vehicle
- Ride a Klombo for 10 seconds
- Feed a Klombo a Klombo Fruit
- Deal 50 damage to a Klombo
- Get Haven’s Outfit
- Catch a Shield Fish, a Spicy Fish, and a Jellyfish
- Catch 20 fish
- Use 3 types of consumable items
- Collect consumable items in three different areas of interest
- Use 25 consumable items
- Get Haven skins (5 -15 -25)
- Open 10 safes
- Open 3 chests at the IO Headquarters or the Seven
- Registers from rare vaults
- Slide 10 meters
- Slide for 8 seconds
- Deal 100 damage to opponents while dashing
- Land in a tree with the glider
- Glide 100 meters
- Deal damage to opponents within 10 seconds of using the glider.
- Hunt 5 chickens
- Hunt 5 boars
- Kill 5 wolves
New map area: Clandestine Cavern
This place appeared deep in the mountains to the north of Camp Cariñoso. We can navigate its central channel and collect materials in its many facilities, including a new weapon.
Weapons from update 19.20 Fortnite
This weapon returns from the vault fully remodeled. Now fires a single projectile, has a longer range, and requires more accuracy. We can find it in normal chests, rare chests, and supply drops. It is available in all rarities.
This heavy shotgun can’t rip through multiple targets like its classic version. This is a bug that will be fixed in a future update.
Stinger Submachine Gun (mythic version)
It has more power and more recoil than normal. We can find it in the depths of the Clandestine Cavern.
Changes in competitive modes
- The Heavy Shotgun is now available in competitive modes, but not the Mythic version of the Stinger Submachine Gun.
- as we warned, Spider-Man’s web shooters now have 20 shots instead of 80 in competitive modes. The decrease in quantity serves to encourage more strategic decisions about when to use them, while still maintaining their usefulness as a powerful mobility tool.
Fountain: Epic Games