Several weeks have passed since we saw the final chapter of the Serie Hawkeye (Hawk Eye) on Disney+, but they finally got to Fortnite the outfit and other objects inspired by Clint Barton and Kate Bishop.
The following bundles, outfits and cosmetics are available in the game from 7:00 pm (Colombian time) on Thursday, January 20, 2022. We will only be able to get them for a limited time and we do not know when they will be back.
How to get Hawkeye’s outfit (Clint Barton and Kate Bishop) in Fortnite?
They can only be obtained by purchasing them with V-Bucks (V-Bucks) in the in-game store. At least at the moment they are not the prize for participating in a cup or completing missions.
What are the available items, their price and the content of the Hawkeye bundle in Fortnite?
- Lote de Hawkeye including Clint Barton Outfit, Kate Bishop Outfit, Hawkeye’s Arsenal Back Bling, Kate’s Quiver Back Bling, Crossbow Pickaxe, Rigid Slicer Pickaxe, Sky Archer Glider and ‘Hawkeyes’ Loading Screen: 2,400 Coins v
- Clint Barton outfit + Hawkeye Arsenal retro backpack: 1,500 V-Bucks
- I attend Kate Bishop + retro backpack Kate’s Quiver: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Crossbow Peak: 500 V-Bucks
- Rigid Slicer Pick: 500 V-Bucks
- Aerial Archer Glider: 800 V-Bucks
The existence of these outfits had been leaked recently along with the revelation that we will also have a ‘skin’ of Vi, the other protagonist of League of Legends: Arcane
Fountain: Epic Games