A few days ago we gave A first look at Deston, the new map of PUBG: Battlegroundsbut today we’re not only ready to tell you when it’s coming out, but reveal a lot more details about what’s in store for you on this new battlefield.
As we told you before, this 8×8 map is the biggest, tallest, and densest ever designed for the game. It has dense urban settings with tall vertical buildings, rolling hills, plains, and swamps.
To get started, take a look at the Deston map to PUBG: Battlegrounds:
When does the deston map come out in PUGB: Battlegrounds?
This new battlefield will be available to all players from Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
Points of interest and new mechanics
- the swamp – in the northern part of the map. The lush mangrove forest means that many fights take place in confined spaces.
- central plains – offer the traditional experience of PUBG, with a balance of cover, scenery, and spots for players to explore. There is the Lodge POI, the largest building in the game.
- concert district – will offer opportunities for close, medium and long distance engagements. I could get to the way Deathmatch by teams in the future.
- western highlands – a perfect setting for snipers thanks to its winding hills.
- Lift – a motorized pulley that will serve as a transport for players on the Deston map when it reaches PUGB: Battlegrounds
- emergency parachute – is a default item and always activated so that players can jump from the heights of Deston without fear.
- Gas stations – will allow players to charge their vehicles while traveling around the map. Watch out for the fire.
- New Tactical Equipment: Blue Chip Detector – a proximity version of the Visor that will help players detect the location of opponents within a given radius. It does not show the location of other players in real time or their exact vertical position.
New weapons coming to PUBG: Battlegrounds con Deston
- Origin 12 – a slug shotgun with superior accuracy and range.
- MP9 – a new high-powered SMG specialized in melee situations.