A few days ago there was a a leak thanks to which we were able to learn many details about the long-rumored remastering of the classic RPG Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. Square Enix finally officially announced Tactics Ogre: Reborn and, thanks to the reveal trailer, we can know when this game is released.
You can see that trailer below. We can see that it will be very faithful to the original game, but with clear technical improvements.
What is Tactics Ogre?
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together It was originally released in Japan for the Super Famicom in 1995 and a few years later we were able to enjoy a version for the first PlayStation in America. It was considered the main “competition” of the great Final Fantasy Tacticswhich curiously is from the same designer.
Its development studio, Quest Corporation, was acquired by Square Enix and in 2010 they published an improved version for PSP that we review. On that version that the new remaster is based on
What improvements will the remastering have?
According to the information disclosed, Tactics Ogre: Reborn It will have improved graphics and sound along with “an updated design.” Other changes include:
- Artificial intelligence of rivals improved.
- The class management system has been changed so that we can manage unit by unit.
- Automatic game recording,
- Faster battles.
- Improvements to controls and interface.
- Scenarios recreated in high definition.
- Live re-recorded music.
- Voices in English and Japanese.
- You can “time travel” to repeat parts of history w ith higher level characters.
- You can “undo moves” in battle.
When does it come out Tactics Ogre: Reborn for sale and which platforms will it arrive?
The release date of the game will be Friday, November 11, 2022. It will be available for PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam).