The players of Genshin Impact They are already saving their Protogems in preparation for the arrival of Shenhe, the new character of update 2.4 whose skills, talents and best equipment we will reveal below.
How to get Shenhe?
Shenhe will be the featured five-star character of the Gachapon ‘Transcendental Advent’, which will arrive on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Genshin Impact next to update 2.4. It will be available until Tuesday 25 of the same month.
During this time we can spend Intertwined Fate to make wishes. There is a very low probability of obtaining a 5-star character, but the game ensures that we will get one every 90 attempts. If the character we get is not Shenhe, the game ensures that the next character we get is she.
What will Shenhe’s skills and talents look like in Genshin Impact
- Normal Attack – Star Piercer– Execute up to five consecutive blows with your spear.
- Charged attack– Consumes a certain amount of stamina to make an attack by jumping forward, dealing damage to all enemies in its path.
- Talent (Elemental Skill) – Exorcising Spirit
- Press once: Shenhe dashes forward alongside a bewitched spirit to inflict Cryo damage on all enemies in her path.
- Hold down– Orders the enchanted spirit to deal Cryo damage in the area of attack.
- Glacial feather: The elemental ability causes this effect on all characters on the team. When any type of attack deals Cryo damage to an enemy, the damage increases in proportion to Shenhe’s current attack. The effects will disappear after a period of time or when a certain number of charges have been activated. The Glacial Feather of the pulsed attack lasts longer than the one of the pulse attack.
- Talent (Ultimate Ability) – Divine Damsel Enchantment– Unleash the power of the enchanted spirit to roam and deal Cryo damage in the area of attack. The area created by the spirit reduces enemies’ resistance to physical attacks and Cryo damage, as well as dealing Cryo damage over time.
What is the best weapon, equipment composition, and artifact sets for Shenhe?
Shenhe works best when there are characters dedicated to dealing Cryo damage on the team. The best DPS with this element are Ganyu, Ayaka and Eula. However, it can also be used with Chongyun, Kaeya and even Aloy.
In terms of artifacts, the best sets for Shenhe in Genshin Impact are those that increase her attack, as this determines the effects of the Glacial Feather:
- Traveler’s heart
- Warrior’s heart
- Gladiator’s End
- Reminiscence of purification
Your best weapon will be the spear Jade hawkAs it increases ATK by 3.2% for 6 seconds on hit and can stack up to seven times. Taking the attack to the maximum when causing Glacial Feather is the best strategy.
Talent Upgrade and Ascension Materials for Shenhe in Genshin Impact
Shenhe Ascension Materials
- 1x Shivada Jade Sliver
- 9x Shivada Jade Shards
- 9x Shivada’s Jade Chunks
- 6x Shivada Jade Gemstones
- 168x Flores Qingxin
- 46x False Fins of the Dragon Heir
- 18x Quinoa flower nectar
- 30x glittering nectar
- 36x energetic nectar
Best of Talent (Skill) Materials for Shenhe
- 9x prosperity teachings
- 63x guides to prosperity
- 114x Philosophies of prosperity
- 6x Mariposas Hellfire
- 18x Cherry blossom nectar
- 66x Shimmering Nectar
- 93x Energy Nectar
- 3x Crowns of Insight
We hope that the stars smile at them and they can easily get Shenhe in his Gachapon. Remember to take a look at our guide to getting all the characters.