One month to go until the Season of the Chosen comes to an end. Although it is still unknown what plans Bungie Studios has for the story of the next season and the news that will arrive throughout this, there are still a couple of events before the conclusion of season 13 of Destiny 2. One of these activities is the second edition of the Guardians Games. However, the players of Destiny 2 They will previously have the opportunity to participate in the latest edition of Iron Banner for season 13.
Now, the above is not to say that Bungie Studios has not shared new information about season 14 of Destiny 2
When will the last Iron Banner of the 13th season of Destiny 2?
The last Iron Banner of season 13 Destiny 2 will begin at 12:00 PM (Colombia time) on April 13. It will end at the same time on April 20. It should be noted that this will be the last chance to complete the “Iron Sharpens Iron” seasonal challenge.
Season 14 of Destiny 2
New items in Iron Banner
Starting in May, Saladino will offer a popular hand cannon and sniper rifle. However, a pair of completely new weapons will also arrive. The goal is to offer revamped Year 1 weapons with random assignments, but also bring in new rewards.
‘Nerfs’, ‘buffs’ and other changes leading up to season 14
- Damage Decrease Distance and Aim Assist of aggressive hand cannons (120 rpm) will be between 2 and 4 meters lower.
- The ammo cost of full energy heavy attacks from vortex-frame swords, such as Guillotine drop, it will be increased from 4 to 6.
- Collateral damage from swords will be removed and Bastion.
- Increased handling of Quick draw —Designed to increase weapon switching speed and handling by +100 — will disappear after one second after switching to certain weapons — shotguns, sniper rifles, and aggressive hand cannons — or aiming down sights. Additionally, Fast Draw will be replaced with Surplus for existing and future versions of Felwinter’s lie Y Astral horizon.
- The additional damage of Frenzy It will be reduced from + 20% to + 15%.
- Total additional damage with a battery full of Backup burst it will be reduced from 33% to 25%. The size of the magazine will also be increased.
- Damage from charged heavy attacks will be reduced by approximately 16% from The lament. However, it will retain the standard anti-barrier feature.
- Collateral damage from Bastion. In return, it will inherently stun unstoppable champions and have the deflection angle increased by 13%.
Destiny 2 and expansion Beyond the light está disponible para PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Steam y Google Stadia. It should be remembered that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users can play it on their Android devices via xCloud.