Are you ready for the latest installment in our series of guides on one of the most “suspicious” games of recent years? The crew of Among Us they have many different tasks and some of the most unique ones are found in The Airship. If you want to know how to make the previous maps, you can review our guides on The Skeld, MIRA HQ and Polus.
As usual, we show you the types of tasks that you can find in the game:
- short tasks: Random tasks that are solved in a matter of a few seconds.
- Common tasks: These tasks appear for ALL crew members. If you see another player trying to make one and you don’t have it, it’s because he’s an impostor.
- long tasks: Tasks that take a long time, have to wait a while for them to complete automatically, or require multiple steps in different parts of the map.
- visual tasks: Show an animation when a crew member performs them. In some games, the organizer disables the animation before starting to help the impostors.
This is the most recent map in the entire game. On Among Us, Despite the fact that The Airship sometimes seems to have an endless amount of tasks, many warnings on the map are actually just indicators of the same task divided into several operations. Even so, we are talking about the largest map so far.
You can find all the tasks below:
Task zones of The Airship the map Among Us: Cabin
- Stabilize address (short): Turn the rudder until it matches the green shape behind it. Additionally, you will have to move the lever on the left to the same level as indicated by the green arrow. When both conditions are met, the task will be considered complete.
- Clean duct (short): Press on the duct. When it opens, select all the items inside: pizza, tennis balls, clips, etc.
- Download data (some long/some short): In the first part you must go to the task screen and press the ‘Download’ button. Wait a few seconds to finish.
The places where you can perform the first part of this task are: Cockpit, Communications, Engine Room, Armory, Lookout, Sickbay, Warehouse, Archive, Platform, and Vault. These are all locations:
Regardless of where you start, you can do the second part at either of the ship’s two exits: Overlook or Security. Here a cell phone will appear on the screen with no signal; you will have to move it to get a better signal and so that the loading bar begins to move. You can complete the task with a bad signal, but it will be completed much faster if you try to get a perfect signal.
- Store rifles (short): Just press the ‘Use’ button in front of the table with the two rifles. Next, he goes to the room on the left and selects the wall. At this point you just need to drag the weapons to the two designated slots.
- Storing Guns (short): Just press the ‘Use’ button in front of the table with the four guns. Next, he goes to the room on the left and selects the wall. At this point you just need to drag the weapons to the four designated slots.
- Empty trash (long): This task is different from the versions of other maps. Here you simply have to unclog the garbage bag from the bin by pulling it up and shaking it from side to side until it comes out.
You will have to empty two buckets located in different places on the map. These can be any of the ones in the Main Room, Infirmary, Kitchen, Living Room and Showers.
When you’re done, head to the Gathering Room. Here you will have to pull a lever to expel all the garbage you collected. This mission is not visual like in The Skeld.
- Make hamburger (short): You have to assemble a hamburger from the bottom up with the instructions that they give you on a piece of paper. Identify what you serve and in what order to put the ingredients, because you don’t always have to use them all. Drag them one by one until you finish making the burger. If you need to see what you need again, you can redisplay the sheet when you press the protruding point at the top of the screen.
- Rewind tapes (long): You have to make the time on the tape the same as the time on the green paper. For this, you can press the buttons to fast forward or rewind. If you go too far, you can take the opposite action immediately to correct what you did. Try to stop a few seconds before and hit the play button at normal speed. After all, to complete the task you will need to pause exactly at the indicated second.
- Reset Circuit Breakers (Long): Electricity is a labyrinth with permanently open or closed doors that change between games. Aside from dealing with this, you’ll need to look for the circuit breakers on the walls and trigger them in a specific order. When you get close to them, you will see a number on the screen. You will have to activate them all in numerical order; if you make a mistake, you will have to start from the beginning. For example, you will have to start with the number ‘1’, then look in another room for the number ‘2’, then ‘3’ and so on.
- Divert Power (short): In Electricity you will have to raise a lever that corresponds to a specific room.
Then, you will have to go to that room and accept the energy by pressing on the bar in the center of the panel. This task may send you to the Armory, Showers, Main Hall, Engine Room, Cockpit, Platform, or Meeting Room.
- Calibrate distributor (short): A disc turns on itself. You have to wait for the black block to pass exactly in the middle, at which point you have to touch the button in front of it. You have to repeat this two more times. If an error occurs, it must be started from scratch.
- Turn on fans (long): The first part is accessed from Bodega. Here you have to press where it says “Code”, which will show you four symbols that you have to memorize or write down somewhere. Next, you will have to find the other screen that you can access from Showers and touch the boxes at the bottom until you get exactly the symbols that were shown to you previously.
- Open safe (long): This task is somewhat confusing if you don’t know it well. You have to enter the numbers indicated by the safe. For that, we are going to take the wheel and turn it depending on the arrow below the number. If the arrow points to the right, we turn clockwise; if it points to the left, we turn counterclockwise. Doing this we have to reach the requested number. If we do it right, it will show us a new number until we reach three, so we can move the crank on the right and open the box. Important fact: We must not release the wheel until it is finished or we will have to start again.
You can see the process in this video:
- Fuel Engines (Long): Press the gray button until the gallon of gasoline is filled. Then do the same process in the Engine Room.
- Clean toilet (short): Push the bottle opener up and down several times without stopping. You will have to do this until the pressure gauge on the right reaches red and automatically lowers the water.
- Sort files (short):
- Pick up towels (short): You have to find and collect eight towels that are lying on the floor. Then, you have to find the bucket where they are stored and drag them into it. The towel will not be considered saved until it falls to the bottom of the bucket.
- Repair shower (short): The shower is diverted to one side and you need to straighten it. For that, you will have to press on the side of it to hit it with a hammer and make it move. The longer you press, a force meter will charge up, allowing you to deliver a more intense blow. If you time it right, you can finish in one hit; if not, try to correct with small blows to the opposite side.
- Decontaminate (short): Just start the task and wait a few seconds until your dirt level reaches 0%.
- Reveal photos (wide): Put the photos in the liquid. Once this is done, a 60-second counter will start. After this time, you can go back and take the already developed photos. Be careful: this room is dark, so if you get killed here no one will be able to see your corpse from outside.
Repair cables (common): Link wires of the same color. This is one of the common tasks of Among Us, so if it comes out to you, it should come out to each crew member. This task must be completed in three different areas of the ship to see progress on the bar. Each one can have different random places between the options of Mirador, Engine Room, Main Room, Showers, Lounge, Cellar and Meeting Room. However, there is a 50% chance to start at the Lookout and a 50% chance to end at the Gathering Room. Even so, there are 20 different combinations.
- Dress mannequin (short): Dress up the mannequin like the image above. Just drag the elements onto the model. If you make a mistake, just drag a new one.
- Polish ruby (short): Above the ruby are dirty areas. Just drag your mouse over these areas a few times to “buff” it until it’s completely clean.
- Enter ID code (short): Press the card in your wallet. It will pop out and display a code. Enter this code and finish with the green button.