The update 2.6 of this popular title offers us more than a new character and a new zone to explore. It will also add a new series of activities to Genshin Impact which will kick off with a new event called ‘World Portraits’.
What is the start date and until when will this event be available?
We can participate in this photography activity between Friday 1 and Monday 11 April 2022.
What are the requirements to participate?
- Reach Adventure Rank 30 or higher.
- Complete the quest “Ritou’s Escape Plan” from the Archon quest “Chapter II, Act I: The Unchangeable Goddess and Eternal Utopia.”
- Complete the world quest “Shall we take a picture?” and have the Daguerreotype.
What does the ‘Portraits of the world’ event consist of? Genshin Impact?
If we meet the requirements, we can find a girl named Asagiri in the city of Inazuma. After talking to her and finishing the introduction mission ‘Portraits of the world’, the photo assignments will be activated and we will be able to see them in the events menu.
During the first seven days of the event, two new photo assignments will be unlocked each day. It is not necessary that we indicate here where they should go to fulfill them, since the game itself will show them the location.
We can see it on the map with the daguerreotype icon.
Each Asagiri assignment has specific requirements. Let’s see the first of them as an example, which will ask us to photograph the Favonius Cathedral:
- You must cover three specific capture points.
- The character must be facing the camera.
- Capture the instant the character uses an Anemo ability.
The requirements may also refer to certain angles, times and characters that must appear in the photos.
What are the event rewards?
If we take the photos correctly, Asagiri will reward us with Protogems, Hero’s Ingenuity and Mora.