New content will be coming to Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops: Cold War In the form of ‘Reloaded’, which will mark the middle of season 5, it will have a special guest: Judge Dredd. We will know news and details about it below.
But first, remember that can play much of the multiplayer content of Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War completely free until September 7, 2021.
What is the arrival date of ‘Reloaded’ to season 5 of Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops: Cold War?
New content will be available next Thursday, September 9, 2021. The update will be available for Black Ops: Cold War on September 7 at 11:00 pm (Colombian time) and in Warzone the next day at the same time.
New content for Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War
- New multiplayer map: Zoo. This map of the CoD: Black Ops original will be medium in size and can be found in the ‘6v6’ mode listings.
- New game mode: Demolition. A team of attackers must destroy two sites while the defenders try to prevent it.
- New ‘Plague’ Zombie Region: Armada. Located on a submarine in the North Atlantic. It will have new Objectives and World Events.
- New World Event in Zombies ‘Plague’: Black Chest.
- New mode for ‘Plague’ Zombies: Survival Mode. This one will come later in the season.
New content for Call of Duty : Warzone
- New game mode: Clash. Fight ’50 vs. 50 ‘on the Verdansk map. The first team to reach 500 points will win.
- New game mode: Iron Trials ’84. A new ‘battle royale’ in Verdansk with increased health and health regen, changes to the gulag, and more expensive gear that can only be purchased.
Season 5 Event ‘Reloaded’: Numbers
Perseus’ mobile broadcasting stations will amplify the bizarre number broadcasts of the ‘Dragovich Program’ throughout the region. Players brave enough to approach them.
Rewards include $ 2,000 in game money, experience, and cosmetic items like stickers, cards, and weapon charms.
The Season 5 ‘Numbers’ event will be available from September 21, 2021 At 12 noon (Colombia time), you will have nine challenges to Call of Duty: Warzone and nine for Black Ops: Cold War. Those who complete all nine of either game will unlock a new melee weapon: the Sai.
New operator: Hudson
Special Agent Jason Hudson, who we met at the Black Ops original and also made an appearance in the sequel. He is a very dear companion to Alex Mason and essential to NATO operations.
Jason Hudson will be available in the store Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops: Cold War later in season 5, after the arrival of ‘Reloaded’. It will be part of a bundle with three legendary weapon blueprints and some cosmetic items.
New collaboration: Call of Duty x Judge Dredd
Later in season 5 of Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops: Cold War , after the arrival of ‘Reloaded’, we will be able to buy in the store a very special pack inspired by the comic Judge Dredd.
This will include the following elements:
- Legendary Outfit for Beck: Judge Dredd
- Legendary Outfit for Beck: Judge Dredd Comic Strip
- SMG ‘Quick Trial’
- Assault Rifle ‘Arbitro’
- Pistola ‘Lawgiver’
- Final move ‘Incendiary’
- Pendant for the weapon ‘Book of laws’
- Wrist accessory ‘Judge’s watch’
- Animated card