At the ID @ Xbox Twitch game show, Artisan Studios showed a trailer for its latest project: the hand-painted JRPG Astria Ascending.
Astoria ascending It was developed in cooperation with the publisher Dear Villagers, with the contributions of JRPG developers, by Sakimoto Hitoshi (Final Fantasy 12, Vagrant Story, Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 7 Remake) and CyDesignation (Akihiko Yoshida and Hideo Minaba).
The game environment is full of chaos, allowing you to control the demigods. The crew of these eight heroes was accused of the fate of the world. Each character has its own story, explore in five cities, 25 dungeons, and play for 30 to 50 hours.
In addition to the adjusted turn-based combat, players can also try some auxiliary tasks and mini-games, including the original fantasy-themed token game.
Artisan Studio game director Julien Bourgeois said: “In Astria Ascending, we want to explore how people cope in extraordinary times.” “Each hero has his own insights, but it is the relationship they form with each other that really makes the story. Lifelike.”
Guillaume Jamet, head of Dear Village Publishing House, added: “It’s a pleasure to see this world.” “It’s an honor to lead the dreamlike childhoods of many legends in the team to come true. Astria Ascending is more than just right A classic tribute. This is the perfect next step in our ambitious JRPG release line.”
This is more information about the game:
- An epic story: looking back on the past while striving for the future; sacrifice everything and give up everything. Astria Ascending’s story is partly developed by writer Kazushige Nojima, who is known for Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy VII Remake.
- Vivid scenery: Travel around the world of Orcanon, an imaginative and fully animated 2D scenery with five cities and a dynamic weather system.
- Unforgettable characters: Choose from eight customizable player characters. These characters cover a variety of fantastic races and skills, and form a diverse team of heroes.
- Reward battle: Use the innovative focus system to jointly fight to save the strategic world, and jointly conduct a turn-based strategic battle.
- Pleasing to the eye: The music and SFX of composer Sakimoto Hitoshi (“Final Fantasy XII”, “Valkyria” Chronicles) make Astria Ascending refreshing.
The game will be available on PC, Switch, PlayStation 5 and 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Game Pass in 2021.