Publisher 1C Entertainment and developer Blini Games have announced the Action-RPG Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 will be coming to consoles and PC this October.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 Announced for PC
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 has been announced to be releasing on October 28th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. This Action-RPG sequel will continue where Lovecraft’s Untold Stories left off, continuing the characters now in a new stage of their fight against the Unknown.
Players will rather items or craft their own, explore old and new locations, solve puzzles and challenges. You will also defend yourself against dozens of different enemies, alone or with the help of your friends in new multiplayer mode. Choose from six different character to play, each with different playstyles, including the Detective, the Witch and the Professor from the first part. New characters the Medium, Veteran and the Alienist.
You can check out the official key features below:
- Fight dozens of different enemies and monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action RPG.
- Pick your hero between six different characters each with their own stats and skills.
- Improve your stats to become more powerful, finding the perfect combination of items.
- Collect hundreds of different items and artifacts or create your own.
- Brand new cooperative multiplayer up to four players. Create an instance or join one, and fight hundreds of enemies with your friends.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 releasing on October 28th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
For more news find it here in New World Launches New Series Detailing NPC ‘Families’. For a rundown of recent RPG news find it here in Top RPG News Of The Week: August 15th (Diablo 2, Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, Tales Of Arise And More!).