The mysterious new JRPG which is being developed by an all-star team featuring employees who have worked on the Xenoblade, Pokemon, and the Mana series, is officially titled Trinity Trigger and is due to arrive on the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation platforms in September. The news leaked early via a listing on Japanese retailer, Biccamera. Trinity Trigger has been penciled in with a 15th September release date in Japan, though it is not known if it will be granted a simultaneous worldwide release date. Trinity Trigger is published by FuRyu and developed by new studio, Three Ring.
About Trinity Trigger:
- Classic Isometric Action for the Modern Age – Classic isometric action with a 90s era feel, polished for the modern age.
- Feel Excitement, Elevation, and Tension through Three Concepts of Discovery
- Discovery in Battle – Fight in action-based battles by switching between a total of eight weapon types using the “Ring Change” system. Victory is determined not only by finding the enemy’s opening and circumstance, but also by using the weapons they are weakest against. Enjoy a battle style all your own by putting together your own combos, weapon upgrades, and effects.
- Discovery on the Field – With more than 60 area maps—including lush forests, forests with glowing mushrooms, snowy mountains, deserts, ice, and fire—with numerous treasure chests, cuttable weeds, breakable rocks, and paths not obvious at first sight, dungeon exploration offers an endless sense of discovery. Tons of diverse mechanics will ensure you not travel each map on a linear path.
- Discovery in Towns – There are plenty of discoveries to be made via the people you meet in towns. You may even uncover treasures by talking to them. To discover the truth of this world, it is essential to hear out the stories of its oppressed people.
Leave a Reply