We get an interesting message related to one of the most outstanding games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. We are talking in this case about New Tales from the Borderlands.
In the text that we leave you below, we can learn more details about the game ahead of its premiere, scheduled for October 21 2022 in the Nintendo Switch eShop and in physical format for the console. Specifically, these are statements by the main screenwriter Doug Lieblich
This is what he shared:
In terms of story structure, it was important for us to structure it as an interactive sitcom, as a game that focused on comedy; which I really rarely see these days. And we also wanted to make sure that every choice mattered, and it wasn’t just that a player pressed a button because they had to.We wanted the player to feel that the game respects them. And I’m here for that. We too, just like people who love games and love this genre, wanted to take a chance with the way we do things, to subvert expectations of what you might see in an interactive narrative.
We remind you of the characteristics of the title:
New Tales from the Borderlands
- Take on ruthless corporate leaders in this narrative adventure!
- In Promethea, a metropolis eternally destroyed by war, you will control Anu, Octavio and Fran on the worst day of their lives.
- Help these lovable losers on their journey to change the world (and maybe save it)!
- Meet a cast full of misfits, killer robots, and talking gunslingers as you race your way to the top.
- It’s time to fight corporate greed and exploitation and make chaos your business.
What do you think? If you are interested, you can take a look at our full coverage of the title New Tales from the Borderlands in this link.