You can always count on Devolver Digital to offer quirky, left-field games, and Sludge Health it certainly fits that description.
This 3D adventure adventure game will be hitting Swingch and the Epic Games Store this spring, and includes graffiti, farting, photography and urinating into the toilets (no, really).
Sludge Life will be on display at PAX East this weekend, where attendees who set up through Devolver Digital magazine (# 25051) can get their first gameplay.
Here are some details:
Art vandals artist Terri Vellmann & Doseone (HIGH HELL) and talented sculptor Devolver Digital unveiled LIFE, a graffiti romp across a polluted island full of flawless flowers with a dense vibe you can taste coming to the Nintendo Store and Epic this spring.
Navigate the tiny island anchored on the planet covered as the future icon of GHOST, a powerful windbreaker begins to assert its claim among the graffiti elite. Cross the organization's logo area, connect with other taggers, and steal nutrition and hearts along the way. Will you be the king of the island and mark every inch open, sludge-pumping corporate GLUG, or just take it all in flames with you?
* We feel the joy of destroying it from the security of your computer.
* Curiosity and free will are the only motivation – ride as you seek the small open world.
* Find and download apps on your laptop and spend your life playing gaming within the game.
* Ciggy Cigs cigarette brand. Smoking is a wonderful thing.
* Take pictures of exotic animals and NPCs that attack.
* Dedicated fart button.
* Big kid, public basketball court, and cat with two buttholes. (no other money)
* Three different finishes and excellent credits.
Does it sound like your kind of jam? Let us know about the idea.